Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 141?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 141 in this guide!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 141 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 141:
To complete Wordscapes level 141 [Cliff 13, Canyon], players must use the letters R, E, T, N to make the words: ENTREE, TEEN, TEN, ENTER, NET, TREE, RENT, TEE.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 141 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 141 [Cliff 13, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 141 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The objective of this level is to use the letters R, E, T, N on the board to make as many words as you can.
You can only pass if you spell all the words correctly.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 141 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 141, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
ENTREE, TEEN, TEN, ENTER, NET, TREE, RENT, TEE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
ENE, NETE, REE, TEENER, REEN, ERE, TERNE, NEE, TENE, RETENE, ERNE, TREEN, ERN, REN, ETEN, EEN, TEER, TERN, RENTE, ETERNE, RET, RETE
Previously, the objective words for level 141 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- ENTREE: [noun]the main dish of a meal.
- TEEN: [adjective]→ teenage.
- TEN: [number]the number 10.
- ENTER: [verb]to come or go into a particular place.
- NET: [noun]material made of threads of rope, string, wire, or plastic with spaces between them, allowing gas, liquid, or small objects to go through, or an object made with this material that is used to limit the movement of something.
- TREE: [noun]a tall plant that has a wooden trunk and branches that grow from its upper part.
- RENT: [noun]a fixed amount of money that you pay regularly for the use of a room, house, car, television, etc. that someone else owns.
- TEE: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- NEE: [adjective]used after a woman’s married name to introduce the family name by which she was known before she married.
- TERN: [noun]a small black and white sea bird with long, pointed wings and a divided tail.
- RETE: [noun]a Latin word meaning “network”, usually referring to a network of blood vessels.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 141 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate to the next level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 142 alone!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.