Here is the guide for Wordscapes level 15 (FOREST – PINE 3), where we can use the 5 letters of the alphabet: “T“, “H“, “I“, “S“, “G” to construct 7 words that meet the crossword requirements.
This level has a level 2 difficulty (1-10) for most players, and many players will be able to complete this round quickly.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions. In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier for you to complete the game, I will give the answers for Level 15 in order:
Next, let’s look at the common definitions of the above words:
- [pronoun]: the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned; the one more recently referred to;
- [adjective]: being the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned;
- [adverb]: to the degree or extent indicated by something in the immediate context or situation;
- [pronoun]: that which belongs to him;
- [adjective]: of or relating to him or himself especially as possessor, agent, or object of an action;
- [verb]: to reach with or as if with a sudden blow; to come in quick forceful contact with; to cause to come into contact;
- [noun]: something that is seen : SPECTACLE; chiefly dialectal : a great number or quantity; the act of looking at or beholding;
- [verb]: to get or catch sight of; to look at through or as if through a sight;
- [adjective]: based on recognition or comprehension without previous study;
- [adjective]: of or relating to it or itself especially as possessor, agent, or object of an action;
- [noun]: the manner in which a garment fits;
- [verb]: to rest on the buttocks or haunches; to hold a session : be in session for official business; to have a location;
- [verb]: to take a deep audible breath (as in weariness or relief); Sighing, especially when expressing a certain emotion or feeling (such as tiredness or relief), is often an involuntary act;
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
All Words Using The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- GHIS – a semifluid clarified butter made especially in India;
- GIST – the main point or part : ESSENCE;
- HIST – dialectal variant of HOIST;
- SHIT – vulgar : bodily waste discharged through the anus : FECES, EXCREMENT;
- SITH – archaic variant of SINCE;
- GIT – a foolish or worthless person; dialectal variant of GET;
- TIS – the seventh tone of the major scale in solfège;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 15, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
However, If you came here by accident and want to try out wordscapes, then you can download it from the google play or the apple app store.
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.