Has anyone else been unable to beat level 153?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 153 in this guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 153 includes everything you need to know to earn all three stars, including comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 153:
To complete Wordscapes level 153 [Pillar 9, Canyon], players must use the letters D, O, E, T, V to make the words: DOT, TOE, VETOED, DEVOTE, VOTED, VETO, DOVE, DOE, VOTE, EVE, TEE.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 153 and move on to bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 153 [Pillar 9, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 153 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
Your task in this level is to use the letters D, O, E, T, V on the board to make as many words as possible.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 153 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 153, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
DOT, TOE, VETOED, DEVOTE, VOTED, VETO, DOVE, DOE, VOTE, EVE, TEE
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
DEET, TOED, VOE, EVO, VEE, DEEV, ODE, TED, EVOE, VET, DOTE, DEV, TEED, DEE, EVET, TOD
In the previous section, the target words for level 153 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- DOT: [noun]a very small round mark.
- TOE: [noun]any of the five separate parts at the end of the foot.
- VETOED: [noun]an official power or right to refuse to accept or allow something.
- DEVOTE: [phrasal verb]to give all of something, especially your time, effort, or love, or yourself, to something you believe in or to a person.
- VOTED: [verb]to express your choice or opinion, especially by officially writing a mark on a paper or by raising your hand or speaking in a meeting.
- VETO: [noun]an official power or right to refuse to accept or allow something.
- DOVE: [noun]a white or grey bird, often used as a symbol of peace.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- VOTE: [verb]to express your choice or opinion, especially by officially writing a mark on a paper or by raising your hand or speaking in a meeting.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- TEE: [noun]a short plastic stick with a cup-shaped top on which a golf ball is put to be hit, or the area where this is used to start the play for each hole.
- TOED: [suffix]having toes as described.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- TED: [noun]a young man, especially in the 1950s in the UK, who typically dressed in narrow trousers, a long, loose jacket, and shoes with thick soles.
- VET: [noun]a person with a medical degree trained to take care of the health of animals.
- DOTE: [phrasal verb]to love someone completely and believe they are perfect.
- TEED: [phrasal verb]to make someone angry.
- TOD: [noun]alone.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 153 is challenging but not impossible.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move up to the next rank
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 154 a go by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.