Is anyone else stuck on level 161 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 161!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 161 and earn all three stars.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 161 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 161 [Wind 1, Sky], players must use the letters I, L, N, K, Y, D to make the words: ILK, LINK, IDLY, KIND, KINDLY, NIL, DINKY, KID.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 161 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 161 [Wind 1, Sky]
Wordscapes level 161 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The objective of this level is to use the letters I, L, N, K, Y, D on the board to make as many words as you can.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 161 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 161, players can use this order to finish the target words:
ILK, LINK, IDLY, KIND, KINDLY, NIL, DINKY, KID
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
KYLIN, INK, KILN, YIN, LINDY, KIN, NID, INDY, LIND, DINKLY, LINKY, INLY, INKY, LID, LINY, DINK, DIN, KILD, YID, LIN, IDYL, KYND
In the previous section, the target words for level 161 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- ILK: [noun]a particular type.
- LINK: [noun]a connection between two people, things, or ideas.
- IDLY: [adjective]not working or being used.
- KIND: [adjective]generous, helpful, and thinking about other people’s feelings.
- KINDLY: [adverb]in a kind way.
- NIL: [noun]nothing.
- DINKY: [adjective]small.
- KID: [noun]a child.
- INK: [noun]coloured liquid used for writing, printing, and drawing.
- KILN: [noun]a type of large oven used for making bricks and clay objects hard after they have been shaped.
- YIN: [noun]in Chinese philosophy, the female principle of the universe, represented as dark and negative.
- LINDY: [noun]a fast, energetic dance popular during the late 1930s and 1940s, that includes some steps with a partner and some improvised steps (= invented at the time).
- KIN: [noun]family and relations.
- INKY: [adjective]covered with ink.
- LID: [noun]a cover on a container, that can be lifted up or removed.
- DINK: [noun]abbreviation for double/dual income no kids: used to refer to either one of a couple who both have jobs and who have no children.
- DIN: [noun]a loud, unpleasant confused noise that lasts for a long time.
- YID: [noun]a Jewish person.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 161 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote to the next level
Try your hand at level 162 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.