Do you need help getting past level 171?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 171 in our cheat guide!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 171:
To complete Wordscapes level 171 [Wind 11, Sky], players must use the letters I, L, F, O, S to make the words: FOIL, SILO, FOSSIL, SOILS, OIL, OILS, LOSS, FLOSS, SOIL.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 171 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 171 [Wind 11, Sky]
Wordscapes level 171 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters I, L, F, O, S provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 171 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 171, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
FOIL, SILO, FOSSIL, SOILS, OIL, OILS, LOSS, FLOSS, SOIL
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ISO, SIF, FILS, SOS, ISOS, OIS, FIL, FOILS, SIS, SOLI, FILO, SOL, SILOS, IOS, FOSS, SOLS, FILOS, IFS, LOS, LIS
As mentioned before, the target words for level 171 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- FOIL: [noun]a very thin sheet of metal, especially used to wrap food in to keep it fresh.
- SILO: [noun]a large, round tower on a farm for storing grain or winter food for cattle.
- FOSSIL: [noun]the shape of a bone, a shell, or a plant or animal that has been preserved in rock for a very long period.
- SOILS: [noun]the material on the surface of the ground in which plants grow.
- OIL: [noun]petroleum (= the black oil obtained from under the earth’s surface from which petrol comes).
- OILS: [noun]petroleum (= the black oil obtained from under the earth’s surface from which petrol comes).
- LOSS: [noun]the fact that you no longer have something or have less of something.
- FLOSS: [noun]→ dental floss.
- SOIL: [noun]the material on the surface of the ground in which plants grow.
- ISO: [noun]International Organization for Standardization: an organization that makes international rules about the quality of products and services.
- SOS: [noun]a request for help, especially because of danger.
- FOILS: [noun]a very thin sheet of metal, especially used to wrap food in to keep it fresh.
- SIS: [noun]a sister.
- FILO: [noun]a type of pastry made in thin, almost transparent layers.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- SILOS: [noun]a large, round tower on a farm for storing grain or winter food for cattle.
- IOS: [noun]→ interest-only strips.
- IFS: [conjunction]used to say that a particular thing can or will happen only after something else happens or becomes true.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 171 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress to the next stage
With your new strategy and tips, give level 172 a try on your own!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.