Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 188?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 188 cheat guide!
This comprehensive guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 188 and earn all three stars.
Let’s check out the answers for Wordscapes level 188 quickly:
To complete Wordscapes level 188 [Rays 12, Sky], players must use the letters E, A, P, L to make the words: PEP, PAPA, APPLE, LEAP, PALE, ALE, APP, APPEAL, LAP, PAL, PLEA.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 188 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 188 [Rays 12, Sky]
Wordscapes level 188 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters E, A, P, L provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 188 Answers
In Wordscapes level 188, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
PEP, PAPA, APPLE, LEAP, PALE, ALE, APP, APPEAL, LAP, PAL, PLEA
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
PALEA, PELA, PAPAL, ALAE, APE, LEA, PAAL, AAL, APPAL, PALP, ALAP, PEAL, APPEL, PLAP, ALA, PEA, PAP, PEL, PAPE, ALP, PEPLA, LEP
In the previous section, the target words for level 188 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- PEP: [noun]energy, or a willingness to be active.
- PAPA: [noun]father.
- APPLE: [noun]a round fruit with firm, white flesh and a green, red, or yellow skin.
- LEAP: [verb]to make a large jump or sudden movement, usually from one place to another.
- PALE: [adjective]used to describe a person’s face or skin if it has less colour than usual, for example when the person is or ill or frightened, or if it has less colour than people generally have.
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- APP: [noun]abbreviation for application: a computer program that is designed for a particular purpose.
- APPEAL: [noun]a request to the public for money, information, or help.
- LAP: [noun]the top surface of the upper part of the legs of a person who is sitting down.
- PAL: [noun]a friend.
- PLEA: [noun]an urgent and emotional request.
- PAPAL: [noun]the position or authority of the Pope (= the leader of the Roman Catholic Church), or the length of time that a particular person is Pope.
- APE: [noun]an animal like a large monkey with no tail, that uses its arms to move through trees.
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- APPAL: [verb]to make someone have strong feelings of shock or of disapproval.
- PEAL: [verb]When bells peal, they ring with a loud sound.
- PEA: [noun]a round, green seed, several of which grow in a pod, eaten as a vegetable.
- PAP: [noun]food that is soft and has little taste.
- ALP: [noun]US spelling of labour.
- LEP: [noun]abbreviation for Large Electron Positron Collider.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 188 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance to the next phase
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 189 a go solo!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.