Is anyone else struggling to get through level 204?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 204 in this guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 204 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 204 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 204 [Dusk 12, Sky], players must use the letters R, L, I, C, S, E to make the words: SLICE, SIRE, SLICER, RILE, RELIC, RICE, LIES, CRIES, RELICS, ISLE, RISE, LICE, ICES.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 204 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get to work!
Wordscapes Level 204 [Dusk 12, Sky]
Wordscapes level 204 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters R, L, I, C, S, E on the board to create as many words as possible.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 204 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 204, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
SLICE, SIRE, SLICER, RILE, RELIC, RICE, LIES, CRIES, RELICS, ISLE, RISE, LICE, ICES
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
LEIR, LIS, CEL, SIC, LEIRS, RECS, SLIER, SICE, SILE, RIEL, CIRE, CIS, RICES, REIS, CIRL, LEIS, SEI, RILES, REC, SER, ICER, ERS, LIER, SEL, CELS, SRI, IRE, RES, CRIS, REI, CIEL, CEIL, LES, CIRLS, RIELS, CIRES, SIR, LIRE, LEI, CEILS, ELS, SEIL, ERICS, SEIR, CLIES, ICE, SERIC, LIERS, SEC, CIELS, LIE, ICERS, IRES, ERIC
In the previous section, the target words for level 204 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- SLICE: [noun]a flat, often thin, piece of food that has been cut from a larger piece.
- SIRE: [noun]a male parent of an animal, especially a horse.
- SLICER: [noun]a machine or tool for slicing particular types of food.
- RILE: [verb]to make someone angry.
- RELIC: [noun]an object, tradition, or system from the past that continues to exist.
- RICE: [noun]the small seeds of a particular type of grass, cooked, and eaten as food.
- LIES: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- CRIES: third person singular of cry.
- RELICS: [noun]an object, tradition, or system from the past that continues to exist.
- ISLE: [noun](used especially in place names) an island.
- RISE: [verb]to move upwards.
- LICE: plural of louse.
- ICES: [noun]the thin, white layer of ice that forms when the air temperature is below the freezing point of water, especially outside at night.
- LIS: [noun]a pattern representing a flower with three separate parts joined at the bottom, used in coats of arms.
- SIC: [adverb]a word written in brackets after a word that you have copied to show that you know it has been spelled or used wrongly.
- RECS: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- CIS: [adjective]used to describe an isomer (= one of a group of similar chemical substances) in which the atoms are arranged on the same side of the molecule, especially on the same side of the carbon chain (= a line of connected carbon atoms).
- LEIS: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- RILES: [verb]to make someone angry.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- ICER: [noun]a substance for removing ice.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- CRIS: [noun]an urgent and strongly felt request for help from someone in a very bad situation.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- SEC: [noun]a very short period of time.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- ICERS: [noun]a substance for removing ice.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 204 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Move up to the next rank
Try your hand at level 205 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.