Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 207?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 207 in our cheat guide!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 207:
To complete Wordscapes level 207 [Dusk 15, Sky], players must use the letters O, E, R, N, V, P to make the words: PEN, PER, PROVEN, ONE, OPEN, OVER, OVEN, PROVE, NOPE, PORE, PRONE, REP, NOR, ORE, ROPE, PEON.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 207 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 207 [Dusk 15, Sky]
Wordscapes level 207 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters O, E, R, N, V, P on the board.
To unlock all three stars, players must form a greater number of words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 207 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 207, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
PEN, PER, PROVEN, ONE, OPEN, OVER, OVEN, PROVE, NOPE, PORE, PRONE, REP, NOR, ORE, ROPE, PEON
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
PERVO, RENO, REO, ERN, ROVEN, RONE, PERV, VOR, PORN, ROVE, VOE, REV, EON, PREON, PONE, PRO, ONER, REPO, PERN, ROE, EVO, NEP, OPE, PRE, REN
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 207 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- PEN: [noun]a long, thin object used for writing or drawing with ink.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- PROVEN: [verb]to show a particular result after a period of time.
- ONE: [number]the number 1.
- OPEN: [adjective]not closed or fastened.
- OVER: [preposition]above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other; above.
- OVEN: [noun]the part of a cooker with a door, used to bake or roast food.
- PROVE: [verb]to show a particular result after a period of time.
- NOPE: [adverb]no.
- PORE: [noun]a very small hole in the skin of people or other animals, or a similar hole on the surface of plants or rocks.
- PRONE: [adjective]likely to show a particular characteristic, usually a negative one, or to be affected by something bad, such as damage or an illness.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- NOR: [conjunction]used before the second or last of a set of negative possibilities, usually after “neither”.
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- ROPE: [noun](a piece of) strong, thick string made of long twisted threads.
- PEON: [noun]a farm worker in South America who does jobs that do not need any particular skill.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- PERV: [noun]a pervert (= a person whose sexual behaviour is considered strange and unpleasant by most people).
- PORN: [noun]informal for pornography disapproving.
- ROVE: [verb]to move or travel around an area, especially a large one.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- EON: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- PONE: [noun]simple bread made from maize, often baked or fried in small oval shapes.
- PRO: [noun]an advantage to or a reason for doing something.
- REPO: [noun]a repossession.
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 207 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb to the next level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 208 independently!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.