Here is the guide for Wordscapes level 23 (FOREST – DEW 3), where we can use the 5 letters of the alphabet: “O“, “L“, “E“, “N“, “C” to construct 6 words that meet the crossword requirements.
The difficulty level of this round is Easy.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions. In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier for you to complete the game, I will give the answers for Level 23 in order:
The above is just a text preview of all the crossword answers, which is not enough.
In my opinion, pictures may be clearer than words.
So, let’s take a look at the visual answer:
Next, let’s look at the common definitions of the above words:
- [noun]: the first whole number above zero;
- [pronoun]: a certain indefinitely indicated person or thing;
- [adjective]: being a single unit or thing;
- [noun]: one single time : one time at least;
- [adjective]: that once was : FORMER;
- [adverb]: one time and no more; by one degree of relationship;
- [verb]: to propagate a clone from; to make a copy of;
- [noun]: something used deceptively to gain another’s confidence; an argument or evidence in opposition;
- [verb]: accused of conning retirees out of their savings;
- [adjective]: having no company : SOLITARY; preferring solitude; situated by itself : ISOLATED;
- [noun]: a solid created by rotating one leg around a right triangle;
- [verb]: to make cone-shaped; to bevel like the slanting surface of a cone;
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
Other Words with The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- cole – any of several brassicas;
- enol – organic compounds containing hydroxyl groups;
- leno – a fabric made with a leno weave;
- noel – a Christmas carol; capitalized : CHRISTMAS;
- cel – variants: or less commonly cell;
- eco – habitat or environment; ecological or environmental;
- eon – an immeasurably long period of time : AGE;
- ole – OLD;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 23, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
However, If you came here by accident and want to try out wordscapes, then you can download it from the google play (android phone) or the apple app store (iphone).
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.