Is anyone else stuck on level 238 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 238 in our cheat guide!
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide to help you complete Wordscapes Level 238 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 238:
To complete Wordscapes level 238 [Sun 14, Sky], players must use the letters H, I, K, N, G, T to make the words: KNIT, HIT, KING, HINT, KIN, THIN, KNIGHT, NIGHT, THING, GIT, INK, TIN, THINK.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 238 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 238 [Sun 14, Sky]
Wordscapes level 238 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, you must use the letters H, I, K, N, G, T on the board to construct as many words as possible.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 238 Answers
In Wordscapes level 238, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
KNIT, HIT, KING, HINT, KIN, THIN, KNIGHT, NIGHT, THING, GIT, INK, TIN, THINK
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
KHI, KIT, GINK, GHI, TIG, NIGH, NTH, HING, ING, KITH, TIK, TING, GIN, HIN, THIG, TINK, NIT
Earlier, the objective words for level 238 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- KNIT: [verb]to make clothes, etc. by using two long needles to connect wool or another type of thread into joined rows.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- KING: [noun](the title of) a male ruler of a country, who holds this position because of his royal birth.
- HINT: [noun]something that you say or do that shows what you think or want, usually in a way that is not direct.
- KIN: [noun]family and relations.
- THIN: [adjective]having a small distance between two opposite sides.
- KNIGHT: [noun]a man given a rank of honour by a British king or queen because of his special achievements, and who has the right to be called “Sir”.
- NIGHT: [noun]the part of every 24-hour period when it is dark because there is very little light from the sun.
- THING: [noun]used to refer in an approximate way to an object or to avoid naming it.
- GIT: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
- INK: [noun]coloured liquid used for writing, printing, and drawing.
- TIN: [noun]a chemical element that is a silver-coloured metal, often combined with other metals or used to cover and protect other metals.
- THINK: [verb]to believe something or have an opinion or idea.
- KIT: [noun]a set of things, such as tools or clothes, used for a particular purpose or activity.
- NIGH: [adverb]near.
- NTH: [adjective]used to describe the most recent in a long series of things, when you do not know how many there are.
- ING: [suffix]used to form the present participle of regular verbs.
- KITH: [noun]people you are connected with, especially by family relationships.
- TING: [adverb](with) a clear, high ringing sound.
- GIN: [noun]a clear, strong alcoholic drink flavoured with juniper berries (= small fruits).
- NIT: [noun]a nitwit informal disapproving.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 238 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Transcend to the next level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 239 a shot by yourself!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.