Are you stuck on level 253 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 253 cheat guide!
This comprehensive guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 253 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 253:
To complete Wordscapes level 253 [Shore 13, Tropic], players must use the letters L, S, M, Y, U, A to make the words: ASYLUM, MAY, SLAY, SLY, YAM, ALUM, LAM, SAY, MAULS, LAY, SUM, ALMS, SLAM, SLUM.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 253 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 253 [Shore 13, Tropic]
Wordscapes level 253 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
In this level, you must use the letters L, S, M, Y, U, A on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To pass, you need to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 253 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 253, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
ASYLUM, MAY, SLAY, SLY, YAM, ALUM, LAM, SAY, MAULS, LAY, SUM, ALMS, SLAM, SLUM
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
LAS, ALUS, AMUS, YUM, MAYS, MAUL, MALS, MAL, LUM, SUMY, MAS, SMA, LUMS, LAMS, LUMA, YUS, SAM, AYU, ALUMS, AMYL, AMYLS, LYAMS, YAS, ALU, MYAL, YAMS, SAUL, MASU, LYMS, LAYS, ALS, LUMAS, SAL, AMU, UMS, SAU, LYAM, MAUSY, AYUS, AYS, LYM, MUS
As mentioned before, the target words for level 253 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- ASYLUM: [noun]protection or safety, especially that given by a government to people who have been forced to leave their own countries for their safety or because of war.
- MAY: [modal verb]used to express possibility.
- SLAY: [verb]to kill in a violent way.
- SLY: [adjective]deceiving people in a clever way in order to get what you want.
- YAM: [noun]a potato-like root from a tropical climbing plant that can be eaten, or the plant it grows from.
- ALUM: [noun]a chemical substance containing aluminium used in dyeing (= changing the colour of something) and as an astringent (= substance that causes skin to tighten).
- LAM: [noun]escaping, especially from the police.
- SAY: [verb]to pronounce words or sounds, to express a thought, opinion, or suggestion, or to state a fact or instruction.
- MAULS: [verb]If an animal mauls someone, it attacks that person and injures them with its teeth or claws (= long sharp nails).
- LAY: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- SUM: [noun]an amount of money.
- ALMS: [noun]clothing, food, or money that is given to poor people.
- SLAM: [verb]to (cause to) move against a hard surface with force and usually a loud noise.
- SLUM: [noun]a very poor and crowded area, especially of a city.
- LAS: [noun]the largest city in the southwestern US state of Nevada, which is famous for its entertainment and casinos (= places where one can bet money in games and on machines).
- YUM: [exclamation]used to say that food tastes or smells very good.
- MAYS: [modal verb]used to express possibility.
- MAUL: [verb]If an animal mauls someone, it attacks that person and injures them with its teeth or claws (= long sharp nails).
- MAL: [prefix]badly or wrongly.
- MAS: [noun]a mother.
- SAM: [noun]abbreviation for surface-to-air missile.
- AMYL: [noun]a drug that can be used for increasing pleasure during sex and was originally used for treating angina.
- YAS: [pronoun](spelled the way it is often spoken) you.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- YAMS: [noun]a potato-like root from a tropical climbing plant that can be eaten, or the plant it grows from.
- LAYS: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- ALS: [noun]abbreviation for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a serious disease that affects the nerve cells and causes the muscles to become weaker and smaller.
- MUS: [noun]the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 253 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Climb to the next level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 254 a go solo!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.