Is anyone else stuck on level 288 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 288!
Our step-by-step guide will help you complete Wordscapes Level 288 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 288:
To complete Wordscapes level 288 [Palm 16, Tropic], players must use the letters L, H, O, E, S, V to make the words: SHOVE, SHOE, SHOVEL, HOES, VOLE, HOVEL, LOSE, HOSE, SOLE, SOLVE, HOLES, LOVES, HOLE.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 288 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 288 [Palm 16, Tropic]
Wordscapes level 288 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters L, H, O, E, S, V provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 288 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 288, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
SHOVE, SHOE, SHOVEL, HOES, VOLE, HOVEL, LOSE, HOSE, SOLE, SOLVE, HOLES, LOVES, HOLE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
OHS, SEL, EVO, VOES, OES, HELOS, SHEOL, SHE, VOLES, HOVELS, HOS, OLES, LEVO, HELO, VOL, EVOS, LOVE, SOV, OVEL, EHS, VOE, VOLS, SLOE, HES, HOVES, LOS, LEV, HOVE, HOSEL, SOL, LES, OVELS, SOH, SEV, OSE, HOE, LOSH, ELS, SHO, LEVS, HOLS, OLE
Earlier, the goal words for level 288 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- SHOVE: [verb]to push someone or something forcefully.
- SHOE: [noun]one of a pair of coverings for your feet, usually made of a strong material such as leather, with a thick leather or plastic sole (= base) and usually a heel.
- SHOVEL: [noun]a tool consisting of a wide, square metal or plastic blade, usually with slightly raised sides, attached to a handle, for moving loose material such as sand, coal, or snow.
- HOES: [noun]a garden tool with a long handle and a short blade used to remove weeds and break up the surface of the ground.
- VOLE: [noun]a small animal similar to a mouse with a thick body, short tail, and small ears.
- HOVEL: [noun]a small home that is dirty and in bad condition.
- LOSE: [verb]to no longer have something because you do not know where it is.
- HOSE: [noun]a long plastic or rubber pipe, used to direct water onto fires, gardens, etc..
- SOLE: [adjective]being one only; single.
- SOLVE: [verb]to find an answer to a problem.
- HOLES: [noun]an empty space in an object, usually with an opening to the object’s surface, or an opening that goes completely through an object.
- LOVES: [verb]to like another adult very much and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to have strong feelings of liking a friend or person in your family.
- HOLE: [noun]an empty space in an object, usually with an opening to the object’s surface, or an opening that goes completely through an object.
- OHS: [exclamation]used to express different emotions, such as surprise, disappointment, and pleasure, often as a reaction to something someone has said.
- SHE: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a woman, girl, or female animal that has already been mentioned.
- VOLES: [noun]a small animal similar to a mouse with a thick body, short tail, and small ears.
- HOVELS: [noun]a small home that is dirty and in bad condition.
- HOS: [noun]an insulting word for a woman, especially one who is considered to have a lot of sexual partners.
- VOL: [noun]written abbreviation for volume.
- LOVE: [verb]to like another adult very much and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to have strong feelings of liking a friend or person in your family.
- SOV: [noun]abbreviation for share of voice.
- VOLS: [noun]written abbreviation for volume.
- SLOE: [noun]a small, bluish-black fruit that tastes sour.
- HES: [pronoun]used as the subject of a verb to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has already been mentioned.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- HOVE: [verb]appeared.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- SOH: [noun]the amount of goods, such as parts, materials, and finished products, that a company has available at a particular time.
- HOE: [noun]a garden tool with a long handle and a short blade used to remove weeds and break up the surface of the ground.
- HOLS: [noun]informal for holiday.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 288 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Ascend to the next level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 289 alone!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.