Is anyone else struggling to get through level 293?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 293 cheat guide!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 293 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 293:
To complete Wordscapes level 293 [Beach 5, Tropic], players must use the letters E, K, V, R, O to make the words: REVOKE, VEER, EVER, EVOKE, OVER, REEK, ROVE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 293 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 293 [Beach 5, Tropic]
Wordscapes level 293 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, you must use the letters E, K, V, R, O on the board to construct as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 293 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 293, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
REVOKE, VEER, EVER, EVOKE, OVER, REEK, ROVE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ERK, VEE, ROK, KERVE, KORE, EVOKER, EEK, EVOE, REV, EREV, ROE, ORE, EVO, ROKE, EKE, REO, EVE, KOR, KERO, VOR, VOE, REE, ERE, OKE, REKE
In the previous section, the target words for level 293 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- REVOKE: [verb]to say officially that an agreement, permission, a law, etc. is no longer in effect.
- VEER: [verb]to change direction.
- EVER: [adverb]at any time.
- EVOKE: [verb]to make someone remember something or feel an emotion.
- OVER: [preposition]above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other; above.
- REEK: [verb]to have a strong unpleasant smell.
- ROVE: [verb]to move or travel around an area, especially a large one.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- KORE: [noun]a type of ancient Greek statue of a young woman, standing up and dressed in long loose clothes.
- EEK: [exclamation]an expression of worry or slight fear.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- EKE: [phrasal verb]to use something slowly or carefully because you only have a small amount of it.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 293 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Move up to the next rank
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 294 a go by yourself!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.