Has anyone else been unable to beat level 301?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 301 right here!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 301 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 301:
To complete Wordscapes level 301 [Beach 13, Tropic], players must use the letters T, M, Y, I, H, C to make the words: CITY, MYTHIC, MYTH, THY, HIM, ITCHY, ICY, ITCH, HIT.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 301 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 301 [Beach 13, Tropic]
Wordscapes level 301 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters T, M, Y, I, H, C on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 301 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 301, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
CITY, MYTHIC, MYTH, THY, HIM, ITCHY, ICY, ITCH, HIT
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
HIC, MICH, TICH, CHI, TIC, MITY, CHIT, MIC, MYTHI, CIT, THYMIC, MYC, ICH, MITCH, THYMI
In the previous section, the target words for level 301 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- CITY: [noun]a large town.
- MYTHIC: [adjective]existing only in myths (= ancient stories) or other traditional stories, or relating or similar to such stories.
- MYTH: [noun]an ancient story or set of stories, especially explaining the early history of a group of people or about natural events and facts.
- THY: [determiner]your: the possessive form of thou, used when speaking to one person.
- HIM: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- ITCHY: [verb]to have or cause an uncomfortable feeling on the skin that makes you want to rub it with your nails.
- ICY: [adjective]covered in ice.
- ITCH: [verb]to have or cause an uncomfortable feeling on the skin that makes you want to rub it with your nails.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- CHI: [noun]in some systems of Chinese medicine and exercise, the most important energy that a person has.
- TIC: [noun]a sudden and uncontrolled small movement, especially of the face, especially because of a nervous illness.
- CHIT: [noun]an official note giving information or showing an amount of money that is owed or has been paid.
- MIC: [noun]informal for microphone.
- CIT: [adverb]used by writers to avoid repeating the details of a book or article that has already been referred to, when all the details other than the page number are the same.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 301 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote to the next level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 302 a go by yourself!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.