Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 314?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 314 in this guide!
We’ve got you covered with everything you need to know in this guide.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 314:
To complete Wordscapes level 314 [Coast 10, Tropic], players must use the letters A, D, E, U, L to make the words: DEAL, DUAL, DALE, DUEL, DULL, ALLUDE, LADLE, DELL, LEAD.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 314 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 314 [Coast 10, Tropic]
Wordscapes level 314 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
Your task in this level is to use the letters A, D, E, U, L on the board to make as many words as possible.
The only way to pass is to spell all the words correctly.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 314 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 314, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
DEAL, DUAL, DALE, DUEL, DULL, ALLUDE, LADLE, DELL, LEAD
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
DEL, LEA, EAU, LAD, LAUD, LEU, ELL, ELD, LUDE, LADE, LEAL, ALUDEL, ALL, ALE, ALU, LEUD, DAE, DALLE, AUE, AULD, DULE, DAL, UDAL, LED, LUD, ULE, DUE
Previously, the objective words for level 314 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- DEAL: [noun]an agreement or an arrangement, especially in business.
- DUAL: [adjective]with two parts, or combining two things.
- DALE: [noun]a valley.
- DUEL: [noun]a formal fight in the past, using guns or swords, arranged between two people as a way of deciding an argument.
- DULL: [adjective]not interesting or exciting in any way.
- ALLUDE: [phrasal verb]to mention someone or something without talking about him, her, or it directly.
- LADLE: [noun]a very big spoon with a long handle and a deep cup-shaped part, used especially for serving soup.
- DELL: [noun]a small valley, usually with trees.
- LEAD: [verb]to control a group of people, a country, or a situation.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- EAU: [noun]a pleasant-smelling liquid that you put on your body to make yourself smell fresh.
- LAD: [noun]a boy or young man.
- LAUD: [verb]to praise.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- AULD: [noun]a traditional Scottish song with words by the poet Robert Burns, often sung at New Year to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year. Auld lang syne means “the old days” in Scots..
- DAL: [noun](in South Asia) lentils or a dish made from these.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- DUE: [adjective]expected to happen, arrive, etc. at a particular time.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 314 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend to the next level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 315 a try on your own!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.