Is anyone else having trouble with level 317?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 317 in our cheat guide!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 317:
To complete Wordscapes level 317 [Coast 13, Tropic], players must use the letters T, A, F, Y, L to make the words: FLATLY, AFT, FLY, FLAT, FAT, FLAY, FALL, LAT, TALLY, TALL, LAY, ALT.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 317 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s get our hands dirty!
Wordscapes Level 317 [Coast 13, Tropic]
Wordscapes level 317 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The objective of this level is to use the letters T, A, F, Y, L on the board to make as many words as you can.
The goal is to form as many words as possible in order to earn all three stars.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 317 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 317, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
FLATLY, AFT, FLY, FLAT, FAT, FLAY, FALL, LAT, TALLY, TALL, LAY, ALT
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
FATLY, ALLY, ALF, FAY, ALL, TAY
As mentioned before, the target words for level 317 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- FLATLY: [adverb]in a way that shows no emotion or interest.
- AFT: [adjective]in or towards the back part of a boat.
- FLY: [verb]When a bird, insect, or aircraft flies, it moves through the air.
- FLAT: [adjective]level and smooth, with no curved, high, or hollow parts.
- FAT: [adjective]having a lot of flesh on the body.
- FLAY: [verb]to remove the skin from a person’s or animal’s body.
- FALL: [verb]to suddenly go down onto the ground or towards the ground without intending to or by accident.
- LAT: [noun]written abbreviation for latitude.
- TALLY: [verb]to match or agree with something else.
- TALL: [adjective]of more than average height, or of a particular height.
- LAY: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- ALT: [prefix]abbreviation for alternative: used to form nouns or adjectives to refer to things that are not usual or typical examples of their kind, and that often have an enthusiastic group of people who support them.
- ALLY: [noun]a country that has agreed officially to give help and support to another one, especially during a war.
- ALL: [determiner]every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of).
- TAY: [noun]a genetic disease in which the body is unable to get rid of a fatty substance called ganglioside so that it builds up in the brain, causing the nerves to stop working properly and eventually leading to death, usually before the age of three.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 317 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend to the next level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 318 alone!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.