Here is the guide for wordscapes level 32 (FOREST – DEW 12), where you can use the 5 letters in the bottom tray: “E“, “U“, “L“, “D“, “G” to make 7 words that meet the crossword requirements.
The difficulty level of this round is Normal.
But since you’re here, I’m sure you’re having trouble, and I’m happy to help you here.
Next, I will list all the words in this crossword round and their definitions.
In addition, for those who like a challenge, I will give an extra word bonus: all the other words and definitions that match the given letters.
Let’s move on.
Each person can take a different crossword order to complete Wordscapes, depending on how deeply the words are remembered in mind.
Generally speaking, the fewer letters a word contains, the easier it is to remember.
To make it easier to complete the game for you, the answers to wordscapes level 32 will be given below in order:
The above is just a text preview of all the crossword answers, which is not enough.
In my opinion, images may be more precise than text.
So, let’s take a look at the visual answer(Completed Screen):
Next, let’s look at the common definitions of the above words:
- [noun]: something that binds together; any of various strong adhesive substances;
- [verb]: to cause to stick tightly with glue;
- [noun]: something that binds together;
- [noun]: a combat between two persons;
- [verb]: to fight a duel; to encounter in a duel;
- [noun]: something that rightfully belongs to one;
- [adjective]: owed or owing as a debt; owed or owing as a natural or moral right;
- [verb]: past tense and past participle of DIG;
- [noun]: a semiconductor diode;
- [verb]: past tense and past participle of LEAD;
- [verb]: to carry laboriously; to introduce in a forced manner; to pull with effort : TUG;
If you would like more definitions of the words above, you can find the definitive content at: Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
Merriam-Webster’s dictionary is the most trusted dictionary of English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciations in the United States.
I’m sure you already know the words above, so if you want more of a challenge, you can stay here and go ahead and complete the crossword.
But if you want to finish the level simply, you can do so by checking out the screenshots of the following walkthrough and the visuals of the final crossword puzzle that was cracked.
It is always better to do than to say, so let’s take a look at my walkthrough:
The above is my actual walkthrough process.
Does it look clear?
You can follow my steps to complete it or refer to the completion picture or video to pass this level according to your habits.
Other Words with The Letters
I believe you have completed all the above words puzzle correctly, so congratulations on passing this level.
If you are a challenging person, the words above must not satisfy you.
For this reason, I have checked the relevant information and provided you with the following bonus words, which I hope will be helpful to you.
- luge – a small sled that is ridden in a supine position;
- leg – a pole or bar serving as a support or prop;
- gel – a colloid in a more solid form than a sol;
- del – delegate; delegation; delete;
- eld – old age;
The definitions of all words above are from authoritative dictionaries, so please do not doubt them.
The following is a list of sources:
Congratulations, you have completed all the crossword puzzles in Wordscapes Level 32, and you have become stronger for it.
Next, you can click the button below “Next Post” to go to the next level.
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.