Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 342?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 342 in our cheat guide!
This guide is packed with all the information and guidance you need.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 342:
To complete Wordscapes level 342 [Fjord 6, Mountain], players must use the letters N, I, T, Q, S, U to make the words: STUN, SQUINT, TINS, UNITS, NUTS, QUITS, NITS, SUIT.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 342 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 342 [Fjord 6, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 342 is a difficult level that will challenge players to use their vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
Your task in this level is to use the letters N, I, T, Q, S, U on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 342 Answers
In Wordscapes level 342, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
STUN, SQUINT, TINS, UNITS, NUTS, QUITS, NITS, SUIT
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
QUIN, QUINTS, INUST, SUI, QUINS, QIN, QUIT, SUN, NUS, NIT, TIN, QIS, TUI, TUN, QUINT, SIT, NUT, UTS, SNIT, ITS, TIS, SITU, NIS, TUIS, UNS, QINS, TUNS, UTIS, UNIS, QUIST, INS, UNIT, SIN, SUINT, UNI, SUQ, SQUIT
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 342 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- STUN: [verb]to shock or surprise someone very much.
- SQUINT: [verb]to partly close your eyes in order to see more clearly.
- TINS: [noun]a chemical element that is a silver-coloured metal, often combined with other metals or used to cover and protect other metals.
- UNITS: [noun]a single thing or a separate part of something larger.
- NUTS: [noun]offensive for testicle.
- QUITS: [adjective]to not owe money to someone or to each other now.
- NITS: [noun]a nitwit informal disapproving.
- SUIT: [noun]a jacket and trousers or a jacket and skirt that are made from the same material.
- QUIN: [noun]any of five children born at the same time to the same mother.
- SUI: [adjective]not like anyone or anything else.
- QUINS: [noun]any of five children born at the same time to the same mother.
- QIN: [noun]the dynasty (= a series of rulers all from the same family) that ruled China between 221 BC and 206 BC.
- QUIT: [verb]to stop doing something or leave a job or a place.
- SUN: [noun]the star that provides light and heat for the earth and around which the earth moves.
- NUS: [noun]the 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- NIT: [noun]a nitwit informal disapproving.
- TIN: [noun]a chemical element that is a silver-coloured metal, often combined with other metals or used to cover and protect other metals.
- TUN: [noun]a large round wooden container for beer or wine.
- SIT: [verb]to (cause someone to) be in a position in which the lower part of the body is resting on a seat or other type of support, with the upper part of the body vertical.
- NUT: [noun]the dry fruit of particular trees that grows in a hard shell and can often be eaten.
- SNIT: [noun]an angry mood.
- ITS: [determiner]belonging to or relating to something that has already been mentioned.
- TIS: short form of it is.
- SITU: [adjective]in the original place instead of being moved to another place.
- UNS: [noun]abbreviation for the United Nations: an international organization that was established in 1945 and aims to solve world problems in a peaceful way.
- TUNS: [noun]a large round wooden container for beer or wine.
- UTIS: [noun]abbreviation for urinary tract infection: an infection that affects parts of the body that produce and carry urine.
- UNIS: [noun]informal for university.
- INS: [noun]written abbreviation for inches.
- UNIT: [noun]a single thing or a separate part of something larger.
- SIN: [noun]the offence of breaking, or the breaking of, a religious or moral law.
- UNI: [noun]informal for university.
- SUQ: [noun]a market in an Arab country.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 342 is challenging but not impossible.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress to the next stage
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 343 a go by yourself!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.