Is anyone else stuck on level 365 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 365 in this guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information and tips you need.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 365:
To complete Wordscapes level 365 [Climb 13, Mountain], players must use the letters T, N, O, U, M to make the words: MUTT, NOT, OUT, TON, MOUNT, TOUT, TOT, MUTTON, NUT.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 365 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 365 [Climb 13, Mountain]
Wordscapes level 365 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters T, N, O, U, M on the board.
The key to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 365 Answers
In Wordscapes level 365, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
MUTT, NOT, OUT, TON, MOUNT, TOUT, TOT, MUTTON, NUT
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
UNTO, MOTT, MUT, MOUN, MON, TUM, MOU, TOM, TUN, MOTU, NOUT, MUN, NOTUM, TOUN, MUNT, MUTON, MOT, TUT, NOTT, MUON, NOM
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 365 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- MUTT: [noun]a person who behaves in a silly or careless way.
- NOT: [adverb]used to form a negative phrase after verbs like “be”, “can”, “have”, “will”, “must”, etc., usually used in the short form “n’t” in speech.
- OUT: [adverb]used to show movement away from the inside of a place or container.
- TON: [noun]a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms.
- MOUNT: [verb]to gradually increase, rise, or get bigger.
- TOUT: [verb]to advertise, talk about, or praise something or someone repeatedly, especially as a way of encouraging people to like, accept, or buy something.
- TOT: [noun]a young child.
- MUTTON: [noun]the meat from an adult sheep eaten as food.
- NUT: [noun]the dry fruit of particular trees that grows in a hard shell and can often be eaten.
- UNTO: [preposition]to.
- MON: [noun]written abbreviation for Monday.
- TUM: [noun]an informal or child’s word for stomach.
- MOU: [noun]abbreviation for memorandum of understanding.
- TOM: [noun]a tomcat.
- TUN: [noun]a large round wooden container for beer or wine.
- MOT: [noun]a test that all UK road vehicles more than three years old have to pass each year in order to prove that they are safe to drive.
- TUT: [exclamation]used in writing to represent the sound made to show you disapprove of something, or a word said twice in a humorous way to suggest disapproval.
- MUON: [noun]a type of elementary particle (= a very small piece of matter) with the same negative charge as an electron, but much larger.
- NOM: [exclamation]used for showing that you like a particular kind of food or that you think something looks or sounds very good to eat.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 365 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Try your hand at level 366 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.