Has anyone else been stuck on level 416 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 416 in our cheat guide!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 416 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 416 [Chill 16, Winter], players must use the letters R, G, D, E, V to make the words: VERGE, EDGE, EDGER, VEER, GREED, VERGED, DEER, GEE, RED, REED, EVER, EVE.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you can solve Wordscapes level 416 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 416 [Chill 16, Winter]
Wordscapes level 416 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters R, G, D, E, V on the board.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This may be a daunting task, but with the right strategy and a little bit of luck, it is certainly possible to achieve.
Wordscapes Level 416 Answers
In Wordscapes level 416, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
VERGE, EDGE, EDGER, VEER, GREED, VERGED, DEER, GEE, RED, REED, EVER, EVE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
GED, GER, VEG, GERE, EGER, DREG, ERED, DEEV, DERE, VERD, GREVE, REG, GREE, DERV, REDE, EGRE, EREV, REV, REE, ERE, ERG, GEED, VEE, DREE, DEV, DEE, DEG
In the previous section, the target words for level 416 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- VERGE: [noun]the edge or border of something.
- EDGE: [noun]the outer or furthest point of something.
- EDGER: [noun]a tool that is held in the hand and is used for cutting grass that hangs over the edge of a hard surface.
- VEER: [verb]to change direction.
- GREED: [noun]a very strong wish to continuously get more of something, especially food or money.
- VERGED: [phrasal verb]to be almost a particular state, quality, or feeling, especially one that is very bad or very good.
- DEER: [noun]a quite large animal with four legs that eats grass and leaves. The male has antlers (= wide horns like branches) . The female is called a hind or a doe and the male a stag or buck.
- GEE: [exclamation]an expression of surprise or enthusiasm.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- REED: [noun](the hollow stem of) any of various types of tall, stiff plants like grasses growing together in groups near water.
- EVER: [adverb]at any time.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- GED: [noun]abbreviation for General Equivalency Diploma: an official document in the US that is given to someone who did not complete high school (= school for students aged 15 to 18) but who has passed an exam that shows they have similar skills to someone who did.
- VEG: [noun]vegetables.
- REG: [noun]informal for registration.
- DERV: [noun]a type of liquid fuel used especially in trucks.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- ERG: [noun]a unit of energy, which is no longer an official unit of measurement but is still used in physics.
- GEED: [phrasal verb]to encourage someone to show more effort or enthusiasm.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- DEG: [noun](an) amount or level of something.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 416 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 417 a shot by yourself!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.