Is anyone else having trouble with level 445?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 445 in this cheat guide!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 445 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 445:
To complete Wordscapes level 445 [Flake 13, Winter], players must use the letters T, F, A, N, O to make the words: NOT, TAN, ANT, TON, AFT, FAN, NONFAT, OAT, OFT, FONT, FAT, NAN.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 445 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 445 [Flake 13, Winter]
Wordscapes level 445 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters T, F, A, N, O on the board.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 445 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 445, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
NOT, TAN, ANT, TON, AFT, FAN, NONFAT, OAT, OFT, FONT, FAT, NAN
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
NONA, TAO, ANN, FON, ANON, NAT, FANO, NOTA, ANNO, FANON, NON, NANO, OAF
Previously, the objective words for level 445 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- NOT: [adverb]used to form a negative phrase after verbs like “be”, “can”, “have”, “will”, “must”, etc., usually used in the short form “n’t” in speech.
- TAN: [noun]brown skin caused by being in the sun.
- ANT: [noun]a very small insect that lives under the ground in large and well-organized social groups.
- TON: [noun]a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms.
- AFT: [adjective]in or towards the back part of a boat.
- FAN: [noun]someone who admires and supports a person, sport, sports team, etc..
- OAT: [adjective]made of or from oats.
- OFT: [adverb]often.
- FONT: [noun]a large container in a church, usually made of stone, that holds the water used for baptisms.
- FAT: [adjective]having a lot of flesh on the body.
- NAN: [noun]child’s word for a grandmother.
- ANON: [adverb]soon or in the near future.
- NAT: [noun]short for nationalist (= a person who wants their country to be politically independent, especially a member of a political party fighting for this).
- ANNO: [noun]a Latin phrase meaning “in the year of the Lord”, the full form of the abbreviation AD, which is used when referring to a year after Jesus Christ was born.
- NON: [adjective]Someone who is non compos mentis is unable to think clearly, especially because of mental illness, and therefore not responsible for their actions..
- NANO: [prefix]one billionth of the stated unit.
- OAF: [noun]a stupid, rude, or awkward person, especially a man.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 445 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 446 a try solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.