Are you stuck on level 461 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 461 right here!
This guide covers it all – all the information and tips you need to succeed.
Let’s glance over the answers for Wordscapes level 461:
To complete Wordscapes level 461 [White 13, Winter], players must use the letters E, X, F, L, D to make the words: FLEE, FLED, EEL, FEEL, ELF, FLEX, FEED, FLEXED, FED.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 461 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 461 [White 13, Winter]
Wordscapes level 461 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters E, X, F, L, D on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 461 Answers
In Wordscapes level 461, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
FLEE, FLED, EEL, FEEL, ELF, FLEX, FEED, FLEXED, FED
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
EXED, LED, FEDEX, DEFLEX, XED, DELE, DEE, FELE, DEX, LEX, DEL, ELD, DELF, LEDE, DEF, LEE, LEED, FEE
Earlier, the objective words for level 461 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- FLEE: [verb]to escape by running away, especially because of danger or fear.
- FLED: past simple and past participle of flee.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- FEEL: [verb]to experience something physical or emotional.
- ELF: [noun]an imaginary being, often like a small person with pointed ears, in popular stories.
- FLEX: [verb]to bend an arm, leg, etc. or tighten a muscle.
- FEED: [verb]to give food to a person, group, or animal.
- FLEXED: [verb]to bend an arm, leg, etc. or tighten a muscle.
- FED: [verb]past simple and past participle of feed.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- FEDEX: [noun]another name for the company Federal Express, which delivers mail and goods.
- DEX: [noun]abbreviation for dexedrine: a drug used in the treatment of ADHD that is sometimes taken illegally for pleasure.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
- LEDE: [noun]the first sentence or paragraph of a news article that gives the main point or points of the story.
- DEF: [adjective]very good.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
- FEE: [noun]an amount of money paid for a particular piece of work or for a particular right or service.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 461 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 462 alone!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.