Is anyone else struggling to get through level 467?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 467 in our cheat guide!
Our comprehensive guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 467 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 467:
To complete Wordscapes level 467 [Frost 3, Winter], players must use the letters L, N, G, E, U, F to make the words: GLUE, ENGULF, LUGE, GLEN, LUNGE, FUN, FLUE, ELF, FUEL, GULF, FLU, FLUNG.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 467 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s get moving!
Wordscapes Level 467 [Frost 3, Winter]
Wordscapes level 467 is a tough level that will challenge players to use their knowledge of words and their problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters L, N, G, E, U, F on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 467 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 467, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
GLUE, ENGULF, LUGE, GLEN, LUNGE, FUN, FLUE, ELF, FUEL, GULF, FLU, FLUNG
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LUNG, LUN, FEG, ENUF, ULE, GULE, FUG, LUG, FUGLE, FUNG, NEG, NEF, LEG, GEN, GUN, GENU, LENG, GUL, GNU, LUNE, LEU, ENG, FEN, FEU, GEL, NUG, FLEG, GUE
In the previous section, the target words for level 467 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- GLUE: [noun]a sticky substance that is used for joining things together permanently, produced from animal bones and skins or by a chemical process.
- ENGULF: [verb]to surround and cover something or someone completely.
- LUGE: [noun]a sledge used for racing on ice. The person using it lies on their back with their feet pointing forward..
- GLEN: [noun]a deep, narrow valley, especially among mountains.
- LUNGE: [verb]to move forward suddenly and with force, especially in order to attack someone.
- FUN: [noun]pleasure, enjoyment, or entertainment.
- FLUE: [noun]a pipe that leads from a fire or heater to the outside of a building, taking smoke, gases, or hot air away.
- ELF: [noun]an imaginary being, often like a small person with pointed ears, in popular stories.
- FUEL: [noun]a substance that is used to provide heat or power, usually by being burned.
- GULF: [noun]a very large area of sea surrounded on three sides by a coast.
- FLU: [noun]a common infectious illness that causes fever and headache.
- FLUNG: past simple and past participle of fling.
- LUNG: [noun]either of the two organs in the chest with which people and some animals breathe.
- FUG: [noun]a condition that can exist in a small, crowded place when the air is not pure, especially because of smoke or heat.
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- NEG: [verb]to make negative or slightly insulting comments to someone you find attractive in order to make them take an interest in you.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- GEN: [noun]information about a particular subject.
- GUN: [noun]a weapon that bullets or shells (= explosive containers) are fired from.
- GENU: [noun]a Latin word meaning “of the knee”, used in medical names and descriptions of the knee or a knee-like structure in the body.
- GNU: [noun]a large African animal that has a long tail and horns that curve to the sides and lives in areas covered with grass.
- FEN: [noun]an area of low, flat, wet land in England.
- FEU: [noun]abbreviation for forty foot equivalent unit: a unit for measuring goods transported on ships in containers (= very large metal boxes). One FEU is equal to 25 metric tons or 72 cubic metres..
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To sum up, Wordscapes level 467 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to beat.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 468 a go by yourself!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.