Are you having trouble getting past level 476?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 476 cheat guide!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 476:
To complete Wordscapes level 476 [Frost 12, Winter], players must use the letters I, T, N, K, A, E to make the words: ANTI, NEAT, KIN, TEA, INK, TANK, TIE, KNIT, KIT, NIT, AKIN, KITE, TAKEN, TINE, ANTE, NET, TAKE, TIN, INTAKE, TAN.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 476 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 476 [Frost 12, Winter]
Wordscapes level 476 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players are required to use the letters I, T, N, K, A, E on the board to form as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may seem impossible, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, this goal can be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 476 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 476, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
ANTI, NEAT, KIN, TEA, INK, TANK, TIE, KNIT, KIT, NIT, AKIN, KITE, TAKEN, TINE, ANTE, NET, TAKE, TIN, INTAKE, TAN
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
EINA, ETNA, TAKI, KAIE, KEA, TAI, KATI, EAT, TEN, IKAN, TIAN, KINA, TEIN, KAE, TINK, TANE, KINE, ETA, KAT, ANE, NITE, AIN, ENTIA, TINEA, ANI, KANE, KETA, NAT, KANT, KENT, AIT, TAK, TEAK, TINA, TIKE, KAIN, NAIK, KAN, KAI, TAE, TIK, EAN, ATE, TAKIN, AINE, NIE, IKAT, EIK, TIKA, TENIA, TAIN, ITA, NAE, KEN, NEK, AKE, ANT, KET
In the previous section, the target words for level 476 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- ANTI: [adjective]opposed to or against a particular thing or person.
- NEAT: [adjective]tidy, with everything in its place.
- KIN: [noun]family and relations.
- TEA: [noun](a drink made by pouring hot water onto) dried and cut leaves and sometimes flowers, especially the leaves of the tea plant.
- INK: [noun]coloured liquid used for writing, printing, and drawing.
- TANK: [noun]a container that holds liquid or gas.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- KNIT: [verb]to make clothes, etc. by using two long needles to connect wool or another type of thread into joined rows.
- KIT: [noun]a set of things, such as tools or clothes, used for a particular purpose or activity.
- NIT: [noun]a nitwit informal disapproving.
- AKIN: [adjective]having some of the same qualities.
- KITE: [noun]a frame covered with cloth or plastic and joined to a long string, that you fly in the air when the weather is windy.
- TAKEN: [verb]past participle of take.
- TINE: [noun]one of the sharp pointed parts on an object such as a fork or comb.
- ANTE: [noun]an amount of money that each person must risk in order to be part of a game that involves gambling.
- NET: [noun]material made of threads of rope, string, wire, or plastic with spaces between them, allowing gas, liquid, or small objects to go through, or an object made with this material that is used to limit the movement of something.
- TAKE: [verb]to remove something, especially without permission.
- TIN: [noun]a chemical element that is a silver-coloured metal, often combined with other metals or used to cover and protect other metals.
- INTAKE: [noun]an act of taking in something, especially breath.
- TAN: [noun]brown skin caused by being in the sun.
- TAI: [noun]a form of exercise, originally from China, involving slow movements of the body.
- EAT: [verb]to put or take food into the mouth, chew it (= crush it with the teeth), and swallow it.
- TEN: [number]the number 10.
- ETA: [noun]the seventh letter of the Greek alphabet.
- NITE: [noun]not standard for night . This word is sometimes used in advertisements..
- AIN: short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not.
- NAT: [noun]short for nationalist (= a person who wants their country to be politically independent, especially a member of a political party fighting for this).
- KENT: [noun]a county (= an area with its own local government) in southeastern England.
- TEAK: [noun]the wood of a type of large tropical tree.
- TIKE: [noun]→ tyke.
- TAE: [noun]a sport originally from Korea, in which people fight with arms, legs, and feet. It is similar to karate.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- ATE: [verb]past simple of eat.
- IKAT: [noun]a method of dyeing (= adding colour to) thread after tying it, then using it to make cloth with complicated patterns of many colours, or cloth that is made in this way.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- KEN: [noun]not in your area of knowledge.
- ANT: [noun]a very small insect that lives under the ground in large and well-organized social groups.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters provided to make as many words as they can.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 476 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 477 independently!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.