Do you need help getting past level 479?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 479!
Follow our guide to successfully complete Wordscapes Level 479 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 479:
To complete Wordscapes level 479 [Frost 15, Winter], players must use the letters G, H, T, E, I to make the words: EIGHTH, GET, EIGHT, HIT, THE, GIT, HEIGHT, HIGH, THIGH.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the fundamentals of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, we will cover everything you need to know to solve Wordscapes level 479 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 479 [Frost 15, Winter]
Wordscapes level 479 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters G, H, T, E, I on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 479 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 479, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
EIGHTH, GET, EIGHT, HIT, THE, GIT, HEIGHT, HIGH, THIGH
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
ETH, HETH, HET, HITHE, TIG, HEIGH, TIE, THIG, HIE, HIGHT, GHI, GITE, GIE, TEG, TIGE, GEIT, HEH
Earlier, the goal words for level 479 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- EIGHTH: [ordinal number]8th written as a word.
- GET: [verb]to obtain, buy, or earn something.
- EIGHT: [number]the number 8.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- THE: [determiner]used before nouns to refer to particular things or people that have already been talked about or are already known or that are in a situation where it is clear what is happening.
- GIT: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
- HEIGHT: [noun]the distance from the top to the bottom of something, or the quality of being tall.
- HIGH: [adjective](especially of things that are not living) being a large distance from top to bottom or a long way above the ground, or having the stated distance from top to bottom.
- THIGH: [noun]the part of a person’s leg above the knee.
- HET: [adjective]worried or angry and not calm.
- HEIGH: [exclamation]used to express the fact that you cannot change a situation so you must accept it.
- TIE: [verb]to fasten together two ends of a piece of string or other long, thin material, or to (cause to) hold together with a long, thin piece of string, material, etc..
- HIE: [verb]to go quickly or to hurry.
- GITE: [noun]a holiday house for renting in France.
The definitions of these words are from the authoritative Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 479 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 480 a go solo!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.