Is anyone else stuck on level 496 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 496 in our cheat guide!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 496 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 496:
To complete Wordscapes level 496 [Petal 16, Flora], players must use the letters S, L, R, O, V, E to make the words: LOSER, SOLE, ROVE, ROSE, OVER, ORE, SOLVER, SOLVE, ROLE, LORE, LOVE, SORE, LOSE, LOVER.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 496 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 496 [Petal 16, Flora]
Wordscapes level 496 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters S, L, R, O, V, E provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars, players must generate more words.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 496 Answers
In Wordscapes level 496, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
LOSER, SOLE, ROVE, ROSE, OVER, ORE, SOLVER, SOLVE, ROLE, LORE, LOVE, SORE, LOSE, LOVER
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
VERSO, LOVES, ROVES, SERVO, VOES, SEV, OLE, VOLE, LEV, SOL, EORL, EVO, VOLES, SEL, OES, SOV, LORES, REO, LOS, LOVERS, REVS, ERS, OVELS, ORES, VOR, RES, OLES, OSE, ORS, REV, OVERS, ORLES, VERS, ROE, SOREL, ROLES, ELS, SOLER, VOE, EORLS, LEVO, VOLS, EVOS, LOR, EROS, LES, ORLE, ROES, VOL, VORS, REOS, OVEL, SER, SLOE, LEVS
As described earlier, the goal words for level 496 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- LOSER: [noun]a person or team that does not win a game or competition.
- SOLE: [adjective]being one only; single.
- ROVE: [verb]to move or travel around an area, especially a large one.
- ROSE: [verb]past simple of rise.
- OVER: [preposition]above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other; above.
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- SOLVER: [noun]the process of finding solutions to problems.
- SOLVE: [verb]to find an answer to a problem.
- ROLE: [noun]the position or purpose that someone or something has in a situation, organization, society, or relationship.
- LORE: [noun]traditional knowledge and stories about a subject.
- LOVE: [verb]to like another adult very much and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to have strong feelings of liking a friend or person in your family.
- SORE: [adjective]painful and uncomfortable because of injury, infection, or too much use.
- LOSE: [verb]to no longer have something because you do not know where it is.
- LOVER: [noun]the person you are having a sexual relationship with, but are not married to.
- VERSO: [noun]the back of a piece of paper, document, etc..
- LOVES: [verb]to like another adult very much and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to have strong feelings of liking a friend or person in your family.
- ROVES: [verb]to move or travel around an area, especially a large one.
- SERVO: [noun]a service station (= a place where fuel is sold for road vehicles).
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- VOLE: [noun]a small animal similar to a mouse with a thick body, short tail, and small ears.
- SOL: [noun]the fifth note in the sol-fa musical scale.
- VOLES: [noun]a small animal similar to a mouse with a thick body, short tail, and small ears.
- SOV: [noun]abbreviation for share of voice.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- LOS: [noun]a brand name for a type of plastic or rubber mattress that you fill with air and use to lie on or to float on water.
- LOVERS: [noun]the person you are having a sexual relationship with, but are not married to.
- REVS: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- ORES: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- ORS: [conjunction]used to connect different possibilities.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- OVERS: [preposition]above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other; above.
- VERS: [noun]abbreviation for voluntary export restraint.
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- ROLES: [noun]the position or purpose that someone or something has in a situation, organization, society, or relationship.
- VOLS: [noun]written abbreviation for volume.
- EROS: [noun]the Greek god of love.
- VOL: [noun]written abbreviation for volume.
- SLOE: [noun]a small, bluish-black fruit that tastes sour.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 496 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 497 a try on your own!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.