Are you stuck on level 516 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 516!
Our comprehensive guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 516 and earn all three stars.
Let’s have a quick look at the answers for Wordscapes level 516:
To complete Wordscapes level 516 [Bloom 4, Flora], players must use the letters E, G, A, R, N to make the words: ANGER, EARN, AREA, RANGE, NEAR, ARRANGE, RANGER, GEAR, ARENA, RAGE, REAR, RARE.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover all the information you need, from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, to solve Wordscapes level 516 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get down to business!
Wordscapes Level 516 [Bloom 4, Flora]
Wordscapes level 516 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The objective of this level is to use the letters E, G, A, R, N on the board to make as many words as you can.
To earn all three stars, players must construct a greater quantity of words.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 516 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 516, players can use this order to finish the target words:
ANGER, EARN, AREA, RANGE, NEAR, ARRANGE, RANGER, GEAR, ARENA, RAGE, REAR, RARE
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
GRANA, RANGA, REAN, ARE, GNAR, AREG, GARRE, AREAR, GEAN, GRAN, EAR, NAGA, GREN, GNARR, ANA, ARGAN, RANG, AGE, RAGER, GAN, GAR, ENG, EAN, REN, RAG, GAEN, REGNA, RANA, RNA, ARNA, GER, GARNER, NAE, AGER, RENGA, NARRE, GANE, RAN, GAE, NEG, REG, NARE, ERN, ARAR, ERG, GEN, ANEAR, GARE, AGAR, ERR, ANE, NAG, RERAN, GRR, ERA, ANGA, REGAR, RAGA, GENA, AGA, AGEN
As mentioned before, the target words for level 516 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- ANGER: [noun]a strong feeling that makes you want to hurt someone or be unpleasant because of something unfair or unkind that has happened.
- EARN: [verb]to receive money as payment for work that you do.
- AREA: [noun]a particular part of a place, piece of land, or country.
- RANGE: [noun]a set of similar things.
- NEAR: [adverb]not far away in distance.
- ARRANGE: [verb]to plan, prepare for, or organize something.
- RANGER: [noun]a person whose job is to protect a forest or natural park.
- GEAR: [noun]a device, often consisting of connecting sets of wheels with teeth (= points) around the edge, that controls how much power from an engine goes to the moving parts of a machine.
- ARENA: [noun]a large, flat area surrounded by seats used for sports or entertainment.
- RAGE: [noun](a period of) extreme or violent anger.
- REAR: [adjective]at the back of something.
- RARE: [adjective]not common or frequent; very unusual.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- GRAN: [noun]a grandmother.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- ARGAN: [noun]a type of oil from the argan tree, originally from Morocco, that is used to treat dry skin and hair or that can be used in cooking.
- RANG: past simple of ring.
- AGE: [noun]the period of time someone has been alive or something has existed.
- GAR: [exclamation]used to express anger or for emphasis.
- EAN: [noun]abbreviation for European Article Number: the long number at the bottom of a bar code.
- RAG: [noun]a torn piece of old cloth.
- RNA: [noun]abbreviation for ribonucleic acid : an important chemical present in all living cells.
- GARNER: [verb]to collect something, usually after much work or with difficulty.
- NAE: [adverb]Scottish English or Northern English for no or not.
- AGER: [noun]someone who does not accept society’s normal ideas and ways of living, and is interested in ideas that existed before modern scientific and economic theories.
- RAN: [noun]past simple of run.
- NEG: [verb]to make negative or slightly insulting comments to someone you find attractive in order to make them take an interest in you.
- REG: [noun]informal for registration.
- ERG: [noun]a unit of energy, which is no longer an official unit of measurement but is still used in physics.
- GEN: [noun]information about a particular subject.
- AGAR: [noun]a thick, clear substance that comes from seaweed, used for growing organisms such as bacteria in scientific work, and also for making liquids thicker.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- NAG: [verb]to criticize or complain often in an annoying way, especially in order to try and make someone do something.
- RERAN: past simple of rerun.
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- RAGA: [noun]a traditional pattern of notes in Indian music; a piece of music based on a particular pattern.
- AGA: [noun]a brand name for a large, iron cooker that keeps its heat.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 516 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
Using a methodical approach, looking for patterns, and utilizing tools like dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 517 independently!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.