Has anyone else been unable to beat level 523?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 523 in this cheat guide!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 523 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 523:
To complete Wordscapes level 523 [Bloom 11, Flora], players must use the letters E, O, D, G to make the words: DODGE, GOD, DODGED, ODD, DOE, EGO, DOG, ODE.
Whether you’re a seasoned Wordscapes player or brand new to the game, this guide will provide you with all the information you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 523 and move on to even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 523 [Bloom 11, Flora]
Wordscapes level 523 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters E, O, D, G on the board.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 523 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 523, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
DODGE, GOD, DODGED, ODD, DOE, EGO, DOG, ODE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
DEG, EDDO, GOE, DOGE, DOD, GED, GODDED, GEO
As mentioned before, the target words for level 523 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- DODGE: [verb]to avoid being hit by something by moving quickly to one side.
- GOD: [noun]a spirit or being believed to control some part of the universe or life and often worshipped for doing so, or something that represents this spirit or being.
- ODD: [adjective]strange or unexpected.
- DOE: [noun]the female of animals such as the deer or rabbit.
- EGO: [noun]your idea or opinion of yourself, especially your feeling of your own importance and ability.
- DOG: [noun]a common animal with four legs, especially kept by people as a pet or to hunt or guard things.
- ODE: [noun]a poem expressing the writer’s thoughts and feelings about a particular person or subject, usually written to that person or subject.
- DEG: [noun](an) amount or level of something.
- DOGE: [noun]the most important government official in an Italian city-state, for example Venice and Genoa, in the past.
- GED: [noun]abbreviation for General Equivalency Diploma: an official document in the US that is given to someone who did not complete high school (= school for students aged 15 to 18) but who has passed an exam that shows they have similar skills to someone who did.
- GEO: [prefix]of or relating to the earth.
The definitions of these words are derived from the renowned Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In general, Wordscapes level 523 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to pass.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent effort, patience, and a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 524 a try on your own!
Knock ’em dead!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.