Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 536?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 536 right here!
This guide contains all the information and recommendations you need.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 536 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 536 [Field 8, Flora], players must use the letters E, B, L, I, D to make the words: IDLE, LED, LIED, BILE, BELL, LIBEL, BILLED, BED, ILL, LIE, LID, BLED, DILL, DELI, BILL.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 536 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 536 [Field 8, Flora]
Wordscapes level 536 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
Your task in this level is to use the letters E, B, L, I, D on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to achieve the highest score, players must form more words.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 536 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 536, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
IDLE, LED, LIED, BILE, BELL, LIBEL, BILLED, BED, ILL, LIE, LID, BLED, DILL, DELI, BILL
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
ELL, BIELD, LIB, ELD, DIEB, DIEL, DEI, BEL, DEB, BIDE, DIE, DEIL, DELL, DIB, BID, EILD, LEI, IDE, DEL
As mentioned before, the target words for level 536 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- IDLE: [adjective]not working or being used.
- LED: [verb]past simple and past participle of lead.
- LIED: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- BILE: [noun]the bitter, yellow liquid produced by the liver that helps to digest fat.
- BELL: [noun]an electrical device that makes a ringing sound when you press a button.
- LIBEL: [noun]a piece of writing that contains bad and false things about a person.
- BILLED: [noun]a request for payment of money owed, or the piece of paper on which it is written.
- BED: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- ILL: [adjective]not feeling well, or suffering from a disease.
- LIE: [verb]to be in or move into a horizontal position on a surface.
- LID: [noun]a cover on a container, that can be lifted up or removed.
- BLED: past simple and past participle of bleed.
- DILL: [noun]a herb whose seeds and thin feathery leaves are used in cooking.
- DELI: [noun]informal for delicatessen.
- BILL: [noun]a request for payment of money owed, or the piece of paper on which it is written.
- LIB: [noun] liberation : used especially in informal names of organizations that try to remove the disadvantages experienced by particular groups within society.
- DEB: [noun]informal for debutante.
- BIDE: [verb]to wait calmly for a good opportunity to do something.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DELL: [noun]a small valley, usually with trees.
- BID: [verb]to offer a particular amount of money for something that is for sale and compete against other people to buy it, especially at a public sale of goods or property.
- LEI: [noun]a circle of flowers that is worn around the neck in Polynesia.
- DEL: [noun]abbreviation for delete: a key on a computer keyboard that you press to remove data.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
In this game, players must rearrange a set of letters to spell valid words by sliding them around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 536 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
By spending time to find common patterns and letter combinations, and using a dictionary or word list to help you, you can increase your chances of success and move on to the next level of the game.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Advance To The Next Phase
Try your hand at level 537 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.