Has anyone else been stuck on level 655 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 655!
This guide is comprehensive, and it will give you everything you need to succeed on Wordscapes Level 655, including tips and tricks for earning all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 655:
To complete Wordscapes level 655 [Vine 15, Jungle], players must use the letters N, A, U, K, S, M to make the words: SANK, SUM, MAN, SUN, MUSK, ASK, MASK, UNMASK, SUNK.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 655 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 655 [Vine 15, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 655 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
In this level, players must use the letters N, A, U, K, S, M provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
The trick to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 655 Answers
In Wordscapes level 655, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
SANK, SUM, MAN, SUN, MUSK, ASK, MASK, UNMASK, SUNK
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
NAMS, MUNS, NUS, SAM, NAM, AUK, ANUS, ANKUS, KAN, UMS, KUNA, MNAS, KANS, AMUS, SAU, KAM, AMU, MAS, KAS, MAKS, MAUN, MANUS, MNA, SKA, ANS, AUKS, SMA, MUN, SKUA, NAMU, MUS, UNS, MAK, MANS, SUK, SAN, MASU, NAS
As described earlier, the objective words for level 655 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- SANK: [verb]past simple of sink.
- SUM: [noun]an amount of money.
- MAN: [noun]an adult male human being.
- SUN: [noun]the star that provides light and heat for the earth and around which the earth moves.
- MUSK: [noun]a substance with a strong sweet smell, used in making perfumes.
- ASK: [verb]to put a question to someone, or to request an answer from someone.
- MASK: [noun]a covering for all or part of the face that protects, hides, or decorates the person wearing it.
- UNMASK: [verb]to show the bad, and previously hidden, truth about someone or something.
- SUNK: [verb]past simple and past participle of sink.
- NUS: [noun]the 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- SAM: [noun]abbreviation for surface-to-air missile.
- ANUS: [noun]the opening at the end of the alimentary canal through which solid waste leaves the body.
- KAM: [noun]abbreviation for key account management.
- MAS: [noun]a mother.
- MANUS: [noun]a Latin word meaning “hand” or “of the hand”, used in medical names and descriptions.
- SKA: [noun]a type of fast pop music with a strong beat, originally played in Jamaica in the late 1950s and popular there and in the UK. It influenced the development of reggae..
- SKUA: [noun]a type of large bird that lives in the North Atlantic and steals food from other birds.
- MUS: [noun]the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- UNS: [noun]abbreviation for the United Nations: an international organization that was established in 1945 and aims to solve world problems in a peaceful way.
- MANS: [noun]an adult male human being.
- SAN: [noun]one of the first groups of people to live in southern Africa, especially in the Kalahari desert, who used to live as hunter-gatherers but are now mainly farmers.
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 655 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 656 a go by yourself!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.