Are you stuck on level 683 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for getting past Wordscapes level 683!
With this guide, you’ll have all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 683 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 683:
To complete Wordscapes level 683 [Wild 11, Jungle], players must use the letters B, E, D, A to make the words: BABE, DEAD, DAB, DABBED, DAD, BAD, BADE, EBB, BED, BEAD, ADD.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 683 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 683 [Wild 11, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 683 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters B, E, D, A on the board.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 683 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 683, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
BABE, DEAD, DAB, DABBED, DAD, BAD, BADE, EBB, BED, BEAD, ADD
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
BEDAD, ABBE, DEB, ABED, DAE, ABB
In the previous section, the target words for level 683 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- BABE: [noun]a small baby.
- DEAD: [adjective]not now living.
- DAB: [verb]to touch something with quick light touches, or to put a substance on something with quick light touches.
- DABBED: [verb]to touch something with quick light touches, or to put a substance on something with quick light touches.
- DAD: [noun]a father.
- BAD: [adjective]unpleasant and causing difficulties.
- BADE: [verb]past simple of bid old-fashioned.
- EBB: [verb]When the sea or tide ebbs, it moves away from the coast and falls to a lower level..
- BED: [noun]a large, rectangular piece of furniture, often with four legs, used for sleeping on.
- BEAD: [noun]a small, coloured, often round piece of plastic, wood, glass, etc. with a hole through it. It is usually put on a string with a lot of others to make jewellery.
- ADD: [verb]to put two or more numbers or amounts together to get a total.
- DEB: [noun]informal for debutante.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 683 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Advance To The Next Phase
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 684 independently!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.