Are you stuck on level 685 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 685 in this cheat guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 685 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 685:
To complete Wordscapes level 685 [Wild 13, Jungle], players must use the letters O, U, I, N, J, R to make the words: NOR, JUNIOR, URN, OUR, RUN, ION, IRON, RUIN, JOIN.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 685 and take on even greater challenges.
Wordscapes Level 685 [Wild 13, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 685 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players are required to use the letters O, U, I, N, J, R on the board to form as many words as possible.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 685 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 685, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
NOR, JUNIOR, URN, OUR, RUN, ION, IRON, RUIN, JOIN
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
RIN, NUR, UNI, JOR, JOUR, NOIR, INRO, OURN, NORI, JUN, ROJI, JIN, ROIN
As described earlier, the objective words for level 685 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- NOR: [conjunction]used before the second or last of a set of negative possibilities, usually after “neither”.
- JUNIOR: [noun]someone who has a job at a low level within an organization.
- URN: [noun]a container, especially a large, round one on a stem, that is used for decorative purposes in a garden, or one that has a lid and is used for holding a dead person’s ashes (= the powder that is left after a dead body has been burned).
- OUR: [determiner]of or belonging to us.
- RUN: [verb](of people and some animals) to move along, faster than walking, by taking quick steps in which each foot is lifted before the next foot touches the ground.
- ION: [noun]an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
- IRON: [noun]a chemical element that is a common greyish-coloured metal. It is strong, used in making steel, and exists in very small amounts in blood.
- RUIN: [verb]to spoil or destroy something completely.
- JOIN: [verb]to connect or fasten things together.
- UNI: [noun]informal for university.
- JOUR: [adjective]used in restaurants to describe a dish that is available on a particular day and is different from those available on other days. Du jour is French for “of the day”.
- NOIR: [adjective]used for describing films or books that show the world as being unpleasant, strange, or cruel.
- NORI: [noun]a type of seaweed (= a plant that grows in the sea) that is eaten especially in Japan.
- JUN: written abbreviation for June.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging word game that requires players to make as many words as possible using the given letters.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 685 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 686 a go solo!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.