Is anyone else stuck on level 703 and looking for help?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 703 in this guide!
This guide is packed with all the information and guidance you need.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 703:
To complete Wordscapes level 703 [Lush 15, Jungle], players must use the letters V, R, O, K, E to make the words: OVER, REVOKE, VEER, ROVE, EVER, EVOKE.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 703 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 703 [Lush 15, Jungle]
Wordscapes level 703 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
Your task in this level is to use the letters V, R, O, K, E on the board to make as many words as possible.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 703 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 703, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
OVER, REVOKE, VEER, ROVE, EVER, EVOKE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
OKE, KORE, ROE, EVOKER, VEE, EREV, EVO, REV, REEK, KERO, ERE, REKE, KERVE, REO, VOE, KOR, REE, ERK, ORE, EVE, EKE, VOR, ROKE, EEK, EVOE, ROK
As mentioned before, the target words for level 703 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- OVER: [preposition]above or higher than something else, sometimes so that one thing covers the other; above.
- REVOKE: [verb]to say officially that an agreement, permission, a law, etc. is no longer in effect.
- EVER: [adverb]at any time.
- EVOKE: [verb]to make someone remember something or feel an emotion.
- ROE: [noun]fish eggs, eaten as food.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- REV: [noun]a revolution (= one complete turn of a part in an engine).
- REEK: [verb]to have a strong unpleasant smell.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- REO: [noun]the language of the original people of New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
- ORE: [noun]rock or soil from which metal can be obtained.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- EKE: [phrasal verb]to use something slowly or carefully because you only have a small amount of it.
- EEK: [exclamation]an expression of worry or slight fear.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a challenging and fun game that tests players’ knowledge of words and their ability to form words using the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is formed, it will disappear from the board and the player will earn points based on its length, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 703 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through consistent practice, patience, and a can-do attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Move Up To The Next Rank
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 704 a shot by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.