Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 79?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 79 in this guide!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 79, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 79:
To complete Wordscapes level 79 [Life 15, Forest], players must use the letters O, A, G, N, L to make the words: ANGLO, NAG, AGO, GOAL, LOAN, GAL, LONG, LAG, ALONG.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 79 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get going!
Wordscapes Level 79 [Life 15, Forest]
Wordscapes level 79 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters O, A, G, N, L on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 79 Answers
In Wordscapes level 79, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
ANGLO, NAG, AGO, GOAL, LOAN, GAL, LONG, LAG, ALONG
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LOG, LANG, GAOL, GAN, NOG, AGON, LOGAN, GON, LONGA, GOA
As described earlier, the goal words for level 79 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving on, let’s see what each of these mean:
- ANGLO: [noun]a white person in the US who is not from a Latin American country.
- NAG: [verb]to criticize or complain often in an annoying way, especially in order to try and make someone do something.
- AGO: [adverb]back in time from the present.
- GOAL: [noun]an area on a playing field, that usually has two posts with a net fixed behind them, where players try to send the ball in order to score in sports such as football and hockey.
- LOAN: [noun]an amount of money that is borrowed, often from a bank, and has to be paid back, usually together with an extra amount of money that you have to pay as a charge for borrowing.
- GAL: [noun]a woman or girl.
- LONG: [adjective]continuing for a large amount of time.
- LAG: [verb]to move or make progress so slowly that you are behind other people or things.
- ALONG: [preposition]from one part of a road, river, etc. to another.
- LOG: [noun]a thick piece of tree trunk or branch, especially one cut for burning on a fire.
- LANG: [noun]a traditional Scottish song with words by the poet Robert Burns, often sung at New Year to say goodbye to the old year and welcome the new year. Auld lang syne means “the old days” in Scots..
- GAOL: [noun]old-fashioned for jail.
- NOG: [noun]short for eggnog : a drink made from milk, sugar, and eggs, often mixed with alcohol such as brandy or rum.
- LONGA: [noun]a musical note with a time value equal to two or three breves.
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
Players must use their spatial reasoning and vocabulary skills to make words out of a set of letters by sliding them around the game board. The letters can be moved in any direction to spell words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 79 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
With practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Transcend to the next level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 80 alone!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.