Are you stuck on level 793 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 793 cheat guide!
This guide will take you through the steps to complete Wordscapes Level 793 and earn all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 793 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 793 [Sand 9, Desert], players must use the letters R, E, P, A to make the words: PARE, REAP, PEAR, RAPPER, PREP, PAPER.
This guide is for all levels of Wordscapes players, from experienced to beginner, and will provide all the necessary information for success.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 793 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 793 [Sand 9, Desert]
Wordscapes level 793 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
In this level, players must use the letters R, E, P, A on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 793 Answers
In Wordscapes level 793, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
PARE, REAP, PEAR, RAPPER, PREP, PAPER
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ARE, PERP, PEP, PEA, PARER, REAR, RAPPE, RAPE, PARP, APP, APER, RARE, PARR, RAPER, ERR, PRE, ERA, PAPE, PAP, REP, EAR, APE, PER, RAP, REPP, PAR
Earlier, the goal words for level 793 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- PARE: [verb]to cut away the outer layer from something, especially a fruit or a vegetable.
- REAP: [verb]to cut and collect a grain crop.
- PEAR: [noun]a sweet fruit, usually with a green skin and a lot of juice, that has a round base and is slightly pointed towards the stem.
- RAPPER: [noun]someone who performs rap music.
- PREP: [noun]school work that students, especially students at private schools, do at home or not during school time.
- PAPER: [noun]thin, flat material made from crushed wood or cloth, used for writing, printing, or drawing on.
- ARE: [verb]we/you/they form of be.
- PERP: [noun]the perpetrator of a crime.
- PEP: [noun]energy, or a willingness to be active.
- PEA: [noun]a round, green seed, several of which grow in a pod, eaten as a vegetable.
- PARER: [noun]a small knife that is used to cut away a thin outer layer of something, especially fruit or vegetables.
- REAR: [adjective]at the back of something.
- RAPE: [verb]to force someone to have sex when they are unwilling, using violence or threatening behaviour.
- PARP: [verb]to make a sound like that made by a car horn (= a device that is used to make a noise as a warning or signal to other people).
- APP: [noun]abbreviation for application: a computer program that is designed for a particular purpose.
- RARE: [adjective]not common or frequent; very unusual.
- ERR: [verb]to make a mistake or to do something wrong.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- ERA: [noun]a period of time of which particular events or stages of development are typical.
- PAP: [noun]food that is soft and has little taste.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- EAR: [noun]either of the two organs, one on each side of the head, by which people or animals hear sounds, or the piece of skin and tissue outside the head connected to this organ.
- APE: [noun]an animal like a large monkey with no tail, that uses its arms to move through trees.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- RAP: [noun]a type of popular music with a strong rhythm in which the words are spoken, not sung.
- PAR: [noun]the same as or equal to someone or something.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
Upon finishing a word, it will be removed from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 793 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Ascend To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 794 a shot by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.