Is anyone else stuck on level 808 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 808 cheat guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 808 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 808:
To complete Wordscapes level 808 [Vast 8, Ocean], players must use the letters O, L, P, V, N, E to make the words: NOEL, NOPE, NOVEL, PEEL, OVEN, POLE, LOPE, OPEN, ENVELOP, PEON, LONE, LOVE, ELOPE, VOLE, EVEN.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 808 and move on to bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 808 [Vast 8, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 808 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters O, L, P, V, N, E on the board.
You only pass the level if you spell all the words correctly.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 808 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 808, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words:
NOEL, NOPE, NOVEL, PEEL, OVEN, POLE, LOPE, OPEN, ENVELOP, PEON, LONE, LOVE, ELOPE, VOLE, EVEN
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
LEVO, VOE, PENE, PELON, NEVE, PEE, NOLE, VEE, POL, ELVEN, LEV, NEE, PONE, LEONE, LEP, ONE, NEEP, EVOE, NEP, ENE, OPE, EVO, OLPE, ENOL, EEVN, PLEON, PEEN, EON, PELE, ELVE, VEEP, LOP, LEEP, EEL, OVEL, PEL, NEVEL, VELE, EEN, PEN, OLE, LENO, EVE, VOL, ELEVON, LEE, LEVE
Previously, the objective words for level 808 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- NOEL: [noun]Christmas.
- NOPE: [adverb]no.
- NOVEL: [noun]a long printed story about imaginary characters and events.
- PEEL: [verb]to remove the skin of fruit and vegetables.
- OVEN: [noun]the part of a cooker with a door, used to bake or roast food.
- POLE: [noun]a long, thin stick of wood or metal, often used standing straight up in the ground to support things.
- LOPE: [verb](of a person or animal) to run taking long, relaxed steps.
- OPEN: [adjective]not closed or fastened.
- ENVELOP: [verb]to cover or surround something completely.
- PEON: [noun]a farm worker in South America who does jobs that do not need any particular skill.
- LONE: [adjective]alone.
- LOVE: [verb]to like another adult very much and be romantically and sexually attracted to them, or to have strong feelings of liking a friend or person in your family.
- ELOPE: [verb]to leave home secretly in order to get married without the permission of your parents.
- VOLE: [noun]a small animal similar to a mouse with a thick body, short tail, and small ears.
- EVEN: [adverb]used to show that something is surprising, unusual, unexpected, or extreme.
- PEE: [verb]informal for urinate.
- VEE: [noun]something that is shaped like the letter V.
- NEE: [adjective]used after a woman’s married name to introduce the family name by which she was known before she married.
- PONE: [noun]simple bread made from maize, often baked or fried in small oval shapes.
- LEONE: [noun]a country in west Africa.
- LEP: [noun]abbreviation for Large Electron Positron Collider.
- ONE: [number]the number 1.
- PEEN: [noun]the part of the head (= top part) of a hammer that is opposite the flat end and can be of various shapes.
- EON: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- VEEP: [noun]a vice president.
- LOP: [verb]to cut a piece from something with a single quick action.
- EEL: [noun]a long, thin, snake-like fish, some types of which are eaten.
- PEN: [noun]a long, thin object used for writing or drawing with ink.
- OLE: [adjective]an informal way of saying and writing “old”.
- EVE: [noun]the period or day before an important event.
- VOL: [noun]written abbreviation for volume.
- LEE: [noun]the side of hill, wall, etc. that provides shelter from the wind.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
In short, completing Wordscapes level 808 is challenging but not impossible.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Upgrade To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 809 a try solo!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.