Are you stuck on level 812 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for conquering Wordscapes level 812!
Our comprehensive guide will help you conquer Wordscapes Level 812 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 812:
To complete Wordscapes level 812 [Vast 12, Ocean], players must use the letters I, U, S, O, N, V, E to make the words: VISE, ION, VIE, SUN, ONUS, VINE, VINO, USE, NOSE, VEIN, SINE, ONE, SUE, SIN, ENVIOUS, NOISE, SON.
Whether you have extensive experience with Wordscapes or are just starting out, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 812 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 812 [Vast 12, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 812 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, you must use the letters I, U, S, O, N, V, E on the board to construct as many words as possible.
Players must create a larger number of words in order to earn all three stars.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 812 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 812, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
VISE, ION, VIE, SUN, ONUS, VINE, VINO, USE, NOSE, VEIN, SINE, ONE, SUE, SIN, ENVIOUS, NOISE, SON
Furthermore, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the target words:
ENS, IOS, EOSIN, VENOUS, VOE, NOUSE, VIS, OIS, EON, NIE, INS, OVINE, ENVOI, SEV, NEVI, ONES, ISO, SUI, ONIE, VEINOUS, UNIS, NIES, OVEN, VISNE, SEN, NIVEOUS, UNI, SONE, VINES, VINOUS, VIN, SOV, VEINS, NOS, OUS, VISON, OVINES, OSE, VIES, NOES, SOU, NUS, OVENS, VENUS, EONS, ONS, NIS, NEVUS, VINOS, IONS, VINS, ENVOIS, EVO, EVOS, UNS, OES, VOES, EUOI, SIEN, NOUS, SEI
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 812 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- VISE: [noun]a tool with two parts that can be moved together by tightening a screw so that an object can be held firmly between them while it is being worked on.
- ION: [noun]an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
- VIE: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- SUN: [noun]the star that provides light and heat for the earth and around which the earth moves.
- ONUS: [noun]the responsibility or duty to do something.
- VINE: [noun]the climbing plant that produces grapes as its fruit.
- VINO: [noun]informal for wine.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- NOSE: [noun]the part of the face that sticks out above the mouth, through which you breathe and smell.
- VEIN: [noun]a tube that carries blood to the heart from the other parts of the body.
- SINE: [noun](in a triangle that has one angle of 90°) the ratio of the length of the side opposite an angle less than 90° divided by the length of the hypotenuse (= the side opposite the 90° angle).
- ONE: [number]the number 1.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- SIN: [noun]the offence of breaking, or the breaking of, a religious or moral law.
- ENVIOUS: [adjective]wishing you had what another person has.
- NOISE: [noun]a sound or sounds, especially when it is unwanted, unpleasant, or loud.
- SON: [noun]your male child.
- IOS: [noun]→ interest-only strips.
- VENOUS: [adjective]of or relating to the veins.
- VIS: [preposition]in relation to.
- EON: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- INS: [noun]written abbreviation for inches.
- OVINE: [adjective ]relating to sheep.
- ONES: [number]the number 1.
- ISO: [noun]International Organization for Standardization: an organization that makes international rules about the quality of products and services.
- SUI: [adjective]not like anyone or anything else.
- UNIS: [noun]informal for university.
- OVEN: [noun]the part of a cooker with a door, used to bake or roast food.
- SEN: [noun]written abbreviation for senator.
- UNI: [noun]informal for university.
- VINES: [noun]the climbing plant that produces grapes as its fruit.
- VIN: [noun]a French dish made from chicken and vegetables cooked in wine.
- SOV: [noun]abbreviation for share of voice.
- VEINS: [noun]a tube that carries blood to the heart from the other parts of the body.
- NOS: [noun]plural of no..
- OUS: [suffix]added to nouns to form adjectives that refer to a quality or condition.
- VIES: [verb]to compete with other people to achieve or get something.
- NOES: plural of no.
- SOU: [noun]a very small amount of money.
- NUS: [noun]the 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- OVENS: [noun]an electric oven that uses waves of energy to cook or heat food quickly.
- VENUS: [noun]the planet second in order of distance from the Sun, after Mercury and before Earth. It is the closest planet to Earth..
- EONS: [noun]a period of time that is so long that it cannot be measured.
- ONS: [noun]in the UK, a government department that collects and publishes information about the economy and people living in the country.
- IONS: [noun]an atom or small group of atoms that has an electrical charge because it has added or lost one or more electrons.
- UNS: [noun]abbreviation for the United Nations: an international organization that was established in 1945 and aims to solve world problems in a peaceful way.
- NOUS: [noun]good judgment and practical ability.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 812 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies provided.
Progress To The Next Stage
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 813 a go by yourself!
Wishing you luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.