Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 814?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 814 in this cheat guide!
This guide is packed with all the information and guidance you need.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 814:
To complete Wordscapes level 814 [Vast 14, Ocean], players must use the letters L, G, R, H, Y, T, I to make the words: GIRTH, HILT, GRIT, RIGHT, LIGHT, RIGHTLY, GIRL.
This guide is for both experienced Wordscapes players and those just starting out, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the foundations of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, this guide will equip you with the skills to solve Wordscapes level 814 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 814 [Vast 14, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 814 presents a tough challenge that will test players’ knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
Your task in this level is to use the letters L, G, R, H, Y, T, I on the board to make as many words as possible.
You must spell all the words correctly in order to pass.
It’s going to be a tough challenge, but with the right plan and some luck, it can be done.
Wordscapes Level 814 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 814, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
GIRTH, HILT, GRIT, RIGHT, LIGHT, RIGHTLY, GIRL
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LIG, LITH, TIRL, TRY, RIG, RIT, TIL, TRIG, GHI, GLIT, GILT, GIRLY, GRITH, TRIGLY, TIG, RIGHTY, THIR, YIRTH, THIRL, THIG, LIT, GYRI, TYG, HIT, THY, GIRT, GIT
As mentioned before, the target words for level 814 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- GIRTH: [noun]the distance around the outside of a thick or fat object, like a tree or a body.
- HILT: [noun]the handle of a sharp-pointed weapon such as a sword.
- GRIT: [noun]very small pieces of stone or sand.
- RIGHT: [adjective]correct.
- LIGHT: [noun]the brightness that comes from the sun, fire, etc. and from electrical devices, and that allows things to be seen.
- RIGHTLY: [adverb]behaving in a way that is suitable and acceptable.
- GIRL: [noun]a female child or young woman, especially one still at school.
- TRY: [verb]to attempt to do something.
- RIG: [verb]to arrange dishonestly for the result of something, for example an election, to be changed.
- TIL: abbreviation for today I learned: used in writing, for example on social media, before giving interesting new information.
- TRIG: [noun]→ trigonometry.
- GILT: [adjective]covered with a thin layer of gold or a substance that is intended to look like it.
- GIRLY: [adjective](of a person) enjoying things typically connected with women or girls, for example, make-up or the colour pink.
- RIGHTY: [exclamation]said to show that you understand and agree, or to say that you are going to do something.
- LIT: [verb]past simple and past participle of light.
- GYRI: plural of gyrus specialized.
- HIT: [verb]to move your hand or an object onto the surface of something so that it touches it, usually with force.
- THY: [determiner]your: the possessive form of thou, used when speaking to one person.
- GIRT: past simple and past participle of gird old use.
- GIT: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is stupid or unpleasant.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The game challenges players to use their word-building skills by arranging a set of letters into valid words. Players can slide the letters in any direction to create words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
To put it another way, Wordscapes level 814 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to win.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through dedication, patience, and a positive attitude, you can conquer this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by implementing the tips and strategies provided.
Climb To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a plan and some advice, give level 815 a go by yourself!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.