Do you need help getting past level 830?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for Wordscapes level 830 in this guide!
This guide has it all – all the information and suggestions you need.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 830:
To complete Wordscapes level 830 [Wave 14, Ocean], players must use the letters U, L, V, A, G, Y, E to make the words: GAVE, LUGE, GAVEL, VALE, UGLY, VAGUELY, LYE, GLUE, AYE, GEL, VAGUE, VEAL, ALE, GALE, LUG, GAL, VALUE, LAG, LAY, YEA.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
In this guide, we will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the skills to solve Wordscapes level 830 and move on to even greater challenges.
Let’s tackle this!
Wordscapes Level 830 [Wave 14, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 830 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters U, L, V, A, G, Y, E on the board to make as many words as possible.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 830 Answers
In Wordscapes level 830, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level:
GAVE, LUGE, GAVEL, VALE, UGLY, VAGUELY, LYE, GLUE, AYE, GEL, VAGUE, VEAL, ALE, GALE, LUG, GAL, VALUE, LAG, LAY, YEA
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
AGUE, YAGE, VEALY, EGAL, GAY, AVE, EAU, GEAL, UEY, AUE, AYU, LAV, VEG, UVEAL, YULE, LAVE, GUV, LEVA, LEA, GULA, GEY, LEV, YALE, AGLEY, GUYLE, ULE, LEAVY, YAE, YUG, VELA, UVEA, VUG, LEG, UVA, GUE, VAU, GULY, VEGA, GAU, GUY, ALU, GAE, AVEL, AGLU, VAE, GLEY, GYVE, UVAE, LUV, LEU, VAG, AGE, VLY, GUL, YAG, GYAL, AGLY, YUGA, GLUEY, LEVY, LEY, ULVA, GULE
Earlier, the goal words for level 830 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- GAVE: past simple of give.
- LUGE: [noun]a sledge used for racing on ice. The person using it lies on their back with their feet pointing forward..
- GAVEL: [noun]a small hammer that an official in charge of a meeting hits against a wooden block or table to get people to be quiet and listen.
- VALE: [noun]used in the name of some valleys.
- UGLY: [adjective]unpleasant to look at; not attractive.
- VAGUELY: [adjective]not clearly expressed, known, described, or decided.
- LYE: [noun]a very alkaline substance, usually either sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, that is used to make soap and cleaning products, and also to preserve some types of food.
- GLUE: [noun]a sticky substance that is used for joining things together permanently, produced from animal bones and skins or by a chemical process.
- AYE: [adverb]another word for “yes”.
- GEL: [noun]a thick, clear, liquid substance, especially one used on the hair or body.
- VAGUE: [adjective]not clearly expressed, known, described, or decided.
- VEAL: [noun]meat from a very young cow.
- ALE: [noun]any of various types of beer, usually one that is dark and bitter.
- GALE: [noun]a very strong wind.
- LUG: [verb]to carry or pull something with effort or difficulty because it is heavy.
- GAL: [noun]a woman or girl.
- VALUE: [noun]the amount of money that can be received for something.
- LAG: [verb]to move or make progress so slowly that you are behind other people or things.
- LAY: [verb]to put something in especially a flat or horizontal position, usually carefully or for a particular purpose.
- YEA: [adverb]another word for “yes”.
- AGUE: [noun]a fever in which your body shakes, especially one caused by malaria.
- GAY: [adjective]sexually or romantically attracted to people of the same gender and not to people of a different gender.
- AVE: [noun]written abbreviation for avenue.
- EAU: [noun]a pleasant-smelling liquid that you put on your body to make yourself smell fresh.
- LAV: [noun]a lavatory mainly UK formal (= toilet).
- VEG: [noun]vegetables.
- YULE: [noun]Christmas.
- GUV: [noun]used to address a man.
- LEA: [noun]abbreviation for Local Education Authority: in the UK, the part of a local government that controls schools and colleges in a particular area.
- YALE: [noun]a brand name for a type of lock, especially for doors, that is cylinder-shaped and is operated by a flat key.
- LEG: [noun]one of the parts of the body of a human or animal that is used for standing or walking.
- UVA: [noun]radiation from the sun with fairly long wavelengths. UVA is short for “ultraviolet A”..
- GUY: [noun]a man.
- ALU: [noun]→ aloo.
- LUV: [noun]not standard for love.
- AGE: [noun]the period of time someone has been alive or something has existed.
- GLUEY: [adjective]sticky, or covered with glue.
- LEVY: [noun]an amount of money, such as a tax, that you have to pay to a government or organization.
- LEY: [noun]an imaginary line between some important places such as hills, believed to be where there were very old paths. Ley lines are sometimes thought to have special powers..
The definitions of these words are sourced from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
In each level, players are given a set of letters and must slide them in any direction (up, down, left, right, or diagonally) to spell valid words.
After a word is constructed, it will vanish from the board and the player will earn points according to the length of the word, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 830 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in effort, being patient, and maintaining a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 831 a try solo!
Good luck charm!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.