Are you stuck on level 84 and don’t know how to move forward?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 84 in our cheat guide!
Our guide to Wordscapes Level 84 includes everything you need to know to earn all three stars, including comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s take a sneak peek at the answers for Wordscapes level 84:
To complete Wordscapes level 84 [Ravine 4, Canyon], players must use the letters R, W, T, H, O, G to make the words: WORTH, THROW, WHO, GOT, TOW, TWO, ROT, ROW, HOT, GROW, HOG, GROWTH.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 84 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 84 [Ravine 4, Canyon]
Wordscapes level 84 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters R, W, T, H, O, G on the board.
If you want to pass, you have to spell all the words correctly.
It’s a tough target, but with the right strategy and some luck, it’s definitely doable.
Wordscapes Level 84 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 84, players can use this order to finish the objective words:
WORTH, THROW, WHO, GOT, TOW, TWO, ROT, ROW, HOT, GROW, HOG, GROWTH
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
ORG, WORT, TOR, GOTH, WOT, TOG, ORT, THRO, THO, ROWTH, WHORT, GROT, WHOT, GOR, RHO, TROW, OWT, WROTH, WOG, ROWT, TROG, HOW
As described earlier, the goal words for level 84 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s look at the definitions of each:
- WORTH: [adjective]having a particular value, especially in money.
- THROW: [verb]to send something through the air with force, especially by a sudden movement of the arm.
- WHO: [pronoun]used especially in questions as the subject or object of a verb, when asking which person or people, or when asking what someone’s name is.
- GOT: past simple and past participle of get.
- TOW: [verb]to pull a car, boat, etc. along, fastened behind another vehicle or boat.
- TWO: [number]the number 2.
- ROT: [verb]to (cause something to) decay.
- HOT: [adjective]having a high temperature.
- GROW: [verb]to increase in size or amount, or to become more advanced or developed.
- HOG: [noun]a pig, especially one that is allowed to grow large so that it can be eaten.
- ORG: [noun]used at the end of internet addresses to show that the address belongs to a group or company that is not established to make a profit.
- TOR: [noun]a large piece or area of rock that sticks up from a hill, or the hill itself.
- WOT: [pronoun]used in writing for what or that.
- TOG: [noun]a unit of measurement showing the degree of warmth of a bed cover, especially a duvet.
- OWT: [pronoun]→ anything.
- WOG: [noun]an extremely offensive word for someone who does not have white skin.
- HOW: [adverb]in what way, or by what methods.
These meanings are taken from the trusted Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 84 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
By taking your time, using resources like dictionaries and word lists, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By using the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Climb to the next level
Try your hand at level 85 on your own now that you have a strategy and some useful hints!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.