Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 858?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect cheat for beating Wordscapes level 858 right here!
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to know to conquer Wordscapes Level 858, including tips for earning all three stars.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 858 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 858 [Blue 10, Ocean], players must use the letters M, R, P, H, I, S to make the words: SHIP, RIPS, HIPS, IMPS, PRIM, RIMS, SHRIMP, PRISM.
Whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes expert or a newcomer to the game, this guide will provide everything you need to succeed.
From the basics to advanced strategies and tips, we will provide you with all the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 858 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Wordscapes Level 858 [Blue 10, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 858 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
The challenge in this level is to make as many words as possible using the letters M, R, P, H, I, S on the board.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
It may be a difficult goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 858 Answers
In Wordscapes level 858, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
SHIP, RIPS, HIPS, IMPS, PRIM, RIMS, SHRIMP, PRISM
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
SPIM, SIR, MIR, HIM, HIMS, ISM, IMP, SHRI, ISH, PRIMS, SIHR, PIR, PSI, HIP, MIRS, SRI, SIP, SHIR, PIS, PISH, MIPS, RISP, MIS, SMIR, RIP, PHI, SIM, HIS, PHIS, SIMP, SHIM, PIRS, RIM
Earlier, the goal words for level 858 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s see what they mean:
- SHIP: [noun]a large boat for travelling on water, especially across the sea.
- RIPS: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- HIPS: [noun]the area below the waist and above the legs at either side of the body, or the joint that connects the leg to the upper part of the body.
- IMPS: [noun]a small evil spirit.
- PRIM: [adjective]very formal and correct in behaviour and easily shocked by anything rude.
- RIMS: [noun]the outer, often curved or circular, edge of something.
- SHRIMP: [noun]a very small sea creature similar to a prawn but smaller, or its flesh eaten as food.
- PRISM: [noun]a solid shape with flat sides and two ends that are the same shape.
- SIR: [noun]used as a formal and polite way of speaking to a man, especially one who you are providing a service to or who is in a position of authority.
- HIM: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- HIMS: [pronoun]used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
- ISM: [noun]a set of beliefs, especially ones that you disapprove of.
- IMP: [noun]a small evil spirit.
- ISH: [suffix]used to form adjectives and nouns that say what country or area a person, thing, or language comes from.
- PSI: [noun]the 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
- HIP: [noun]the area below the waist and above the legs at either side of the body, or the joint that connects the leg to the upper part of the body.
- SRI: [noun]an island country in the Indian Ocean south of India.
- SIP: [verb]to drink, taking only a very small amount at a time.
- PIS: [noun]the number (approximately 3.14) used to calculate the size of circles.
- PISH: [exclamation]an expression of strong disapproval and dislike.
- MIPS: [noun]abbreviation for mortgage indemnity premium: a type of insurance in the UK that is paid by someone borrowing money to buy a house. The insurance protects the lender against a fall in the value of the house if the borrower cannot pay back the loan.
- MIS: [prefix]added to the beginning of a verb or word formed from a verb, to show that the action referred to by the verb has been done wrongly or badly.
- RIP: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- PHI: [noun]the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
- SIM: [noun ]a type of computer game that is designed to simulate (= represent) real conditions or an aspect of real life.
- HIS: [determiner]belonging to or connected with a man, boy, or male animal that has just been mentioned or is known about.
- PHIS: [noun]the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
- SIMP: [noun]a person who is silly or not intelligent. Simp is short for simpleton.
- SHIM: [noun]a small object or piece of material used between two parts of something to make them fit together, or to prevent them rubbing against each other.
- RIM: [noun]the outer, often curved or circular, edge of something.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
In each level, players are tasked with using their word-building skills to create valid words from a set of letters. The letters can be moved up, down, left, right, or diagonally to spell words.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 858 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
Following the tips and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Try your hand at level 859 independently now that you have a step-by-step strategy and some helpful hints!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.