Are you unable to get past level 862 and need some guidance?
Don’t stress–we’ve got you covered with our Wordscapes level 862 cheat guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 862 and earn all three stars.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 862:
To complete Wordscapes level 862 [Blue 14, Ocean], players must use the letters A, V, R, T, I, L to make the words: VIAL, VIRAL, VITAL, TRIAL, TRIVIAL, RIVAL, TRAIL, TRIVIA.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 862 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s hit the ground running!
Wordscapes Level 862 [Blue 14, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 862 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters A, V, R, T, I, L on the board.
You can only pass if you spell all the words correctly.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 862 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 862, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
VIAL, VIRAL, VITAL, TRIAL, TRIVIAL, RIVAL, TRAIL, TRIVIA
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
LAR, RIAL, LITAI, LIRI, LAIR, RIA, LIRA, RAI, ART, RAIL, TAV, VALI, TAIL, VAR, LIART, ARTI, AIRT, VRIL, RIVA, ARIL, RIT, ITA, TIRL, AIR, TAI, LIT, LAT, LIAR, RAT, LAV, VITA, AIT, ALIT, VIA, LARI, TAR, ALT, VAT, TIL, TIAR, TALI, LATI, ILIA, VIRL, AIL, RAIT, VAIR, VAIL, RAV
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 862 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s uncover the meanings of each of these words:
- VIAL: [noun]a small glass bottle, especially one containing liquid medicine.
- VIRAL: [adjective]caused by a virus.
- VITAL: [adjective]necessary for the success or continued existence of something; extremely important.
- TRIAL: [noun]the hearing of statements and showing of objects, etc. in a law court to judge if a person is guilty of a crime or to decide a case or a legal matter.
- TRIVIAL: [adjective]having little value or importance.
- RIVAL: [noun]a person, group, etc. competing with others for the same thing or in the same area.
- TRAIL: [noun]a path through a countryside, mountain, or forest area, often made or used for a particular purpose.
- TRIVIA: [noun]details or information that are not important.
- RIAL: [noun]the standard unit of money used in Iran, Oman, and Yemen.
- LAIR: [noun]a place where a wild animal lives, often underground and hidden, or a place where a person hides.
- LIRA: [noun]the standard unit of money used in Italy before the introduction of the euro, and also used in Malta and Turkey.
- ART: [noun]the making of objects, images, music, etc. that are beautiful or that express feelings.
- RAIL: [noun]the system of transport that uses trains.
- TAIL: [noun]a part of an animal’s body, sticking out from the base of the back, or something similar in shape or position.
- VAR: [noun]abbreviation for Video Assistant Referee: an official who helps the main referee (= the person in charge of a sports game) to make decisions during a game using film recorded at the game.
- AIR: [noun]the mixture of gases that surrounds the earth and that we breathe.
- TAI: [noun]a form of exercise, originally from China, involving slow movements of the body.
- LIT: [verb]past simple and past participle of light.
- LAT: [noun]written abbreviation for latitude.
- LIAR: [noun]someone who tells lies.
- RAT: [noun]a small rodent, larger than a mouse, that has a long tail and is considered to be harmful.
- LAV: [noun]a lavatory mainly UK formal (= toilet).
- VIA: [preposition]going through or stopping at a place on the way to another place.
- TAR: [noun]a black substance, sticky when hot, used especially for making roads.
- ALT: [prefix]abbreviation for alternative: used to form nouns or adjectives to refer to things that are not usual or typical examples of their kind, and that often have an enthusiastic group of people who support them.
- VAT: [noun]a large container used for mixing or storing liquid substances, especially in a factory.
- TIL: abbreviation for today I learned: used in writing, for example on social media, before giving interesting new information.
- TALI: plural of talus.
- ILIA: plural of ilium specialized.
- AIL: [verb]to cause difficulty and problems for someone or something.
- VAIL: [verb]to take off your hat or other head covering as a mark of respect to someone.
These meanings are from the trustworthy Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular game that challenges players to use the letters given to them to create as many words as possible.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
When a word is completed, it will be removed from the board and the player will earn points according to the word’s length, with longer words worth more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 862 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
By implementing the tips and strategies from this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Transcend To The Next Level
Now that you’re equipped with a strategy and some useful tips, give level 863 a go solo!
Break a leg!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.