Is anyone else struggling to get through level 879?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for Wordscapes level 879 right here!
We’ve compiled everything you need to know in this comprehensive guide.
Let’s give the answers for Wordscapes level 879 a quick look:
To complete Wordscapes level 879 [Depth 15, Ocean], players must use the letters R, N, E, I, D to make the words: REND, REIN, NINE, NERD, RIND, DINNER, DINE, INNER, DINER.
Whether you’re a veteran Wordscapes player or just getting started, this guide will provide you with everything you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 879 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 879 [Depth 15, Ocean]
Wordscapes level 879 is a challenging stage that will test players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills.
In this level, players must use the letters R, N, E, I, D on the board to spell out as many words as they can.
To achieve a perfect score on this level, players must create as many words as possible.
It may be difficult, but with the right approach and some luck, this goal is achievable.
Wordscapes Level 879 Answers
In Wordscapes level 879, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
REND, REIN, NINE, NERD, RIND, DINNER, DINE, INNER, DINER
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
IDE, REI, DIE, DIRE, INNED, RENIN, DEI, DENI, ERN, RID, INN, IRED, NINER, NIDE, IRE, NID, RINE, NIED, ENDRIN, RIDE, RIN, DEN, NED, DERN, RED, NIE, REN, DIN, END
In the previous section, the target words for level 879 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- REND: [verb]to tear or break something violently.
- REIN: [noun]a long, thin piece of material, especially leather, that helps you to control and direct a horse.
- NINE: [number]the number 9.
- NERD: [noun]a person, especially a man, who is not attractive and is awkward or socially embarrassing.
- RIND: [noun]the hard outer layer or covering of particular fruits and foods.
- DINNER: [noun]the main meal of the day, usually the meal you eat in the evening but sometimes, in Britain, the meal eaten in the middle of the day.
- DINE: [verb]to eat the main meal of the day, usually in the evening.
- INNER: [adjective]inside or contained within something else.
- DINER: [noun]someone who is eating a meal, especially in a restaurant.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DIRE: [adjective]very serious or extreme.
- RID: [adjective]to not now have an unwanted or unpleasant task, object, or person.
- INN: [noun]a pub where you can stay for the night, usually in the countryside.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- RIDE: [verb]to sit on something such as a bicycle, motorbike, or horse and travel along on it controlling its movements.
- DEN: [noun]the home of particular types of wild animal.
- NED: [noun]a young person who behaves in a rude and sometimes violent or criminal way.
- RED: [adjective]of the colour of fresh blood.
- DIN: [noun]a loud, unpleasant confused noise that lasts for a long time.
- END: [noun]the part of a place or thing that is furthest away from the centre.
These meanings are sourced from the respected Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
This game tests players’ vocabulary and spatial reasoning abilities by presenting them with a set of letters and challenging them to spell words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 879 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
If you take your time and look for common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Elevate To The Next Level
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 880 alone!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.