Are you stuck on level 881 and can’t seem to find a way to solve it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 881 in this cheat guide!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 881 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 881:
To complete Wordscapes level 881 [Sail 1, Field], players must use the letters I, E, A, S, D to make the words: AIDS, ASIDE, IDEA, SIDE, SAID, DAISIES, AIDE.
For experienced Wordscapes players and beginners alike, this guide will give you everything you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 881 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s plunge in!
Wordscapes Level 881 [Sail 1, Field]
Wordscapes level 881 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters I, E, A, S, D on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 881 Answers
In Wordscapes level 881, players can follow this sequence to complete the goal words and pass the level:
AIDS, ASIDE, IDEA, SIDE, SAID, DAISIES, AIDE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the objective words:
DIS, ESS, SEA, SAIDS, DISAS, DISS, SADE, ASSED, AID, DAES, DAS, DISA, DAE, DESIS, SIS, SADI, AIDES, SED, DEI, ISSEI, SEAS, DAIS, AIS, SAI, IDES, DIE, DAISES, ADS, SADIS, DIES, SAIS, ASIDES, DESI, SEIS, SIDAS, SEI, SIDA, ASS, SADES, IDE, SAE, DASSIE, EAS, SIDES, EDS, SAD, SADS, IDEAS, IDS, SIES, DIESIS
Previously, the objective words for level 881 were discussed, along with the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- AIDS: [noun]abbreviation for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome: a serious disease caused by a virus that destroys the body’s natural protection from infection.
- ASIDE: [adverb]on or to one side.
- IDEA: [noun]a suggestion or plan for doing something.
- SIDE: [noun]a flat outer surface of an object, especially one that is not the top, the bottom, the front, or the back.
- SAID: [verb]past simple and past participle of say.
- DAISIES: [noun]a small flower with white petals and a yellow centre that often grows in grass.
- AIDE: [noun]a person whose job is to help someone important, such as a member of a government or a military officer of high rank.
- DIS: [verb]→ diss US slang.
- ESS: [noun]abbreviation for employee self-service.
- SEA: [noun]the salty water that covers a large part of the surface of the earth, or a large area of salty water, smaller than an ocean, that is partly or completely surrounded by land.
- DISS: [verb]to disrespect informal someone.
- ASSED: [adjective]extremely drunk.
- AID: [noun]help or support.
- DAS: [noun]abbreviation for district attorney.
- DESIS: [noun]a person who comes from or whose family comes from India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh but who lives in another country.
- SIS: [noun]a sister.
- AIDES: [noun]a person whose job is to help someone important, such as a member of a government or a military officer of high rank.
- SEAS: [noun]the salty water that covers a large part of the surface of the earth, or a large area of salty water, smaller than an ocean, that is partly or completely surrounded by land.
- DAIS: [noun]a raised surface at one end of a meeting room that someone can stand on when speaking to a group.
- IDES: [noun]in the ancient Roman calendar, a day approximately in the middle of each month.
- DIE: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- DAISES: [noun]a raised surface at one end of a meeting room that someone can stand on when speaking to a group.
- ADS: [noun]abbreviation for American Depositary Share: a share in a foreign company bought and sold in US dollars in US financial markets. Each ADS is equal to one or more real shares in the company.
- DIES: [verb]to stop being alive, either suddenly or slowly.
- SAIS: [noun]French for ‘I don’t know what’: a pleasing quality that cannot be exactly named or described.
- ASIDES: [adverb]on or to one side.
- DESI: [noun]a person who comes from or whose family comes from India, Pakistan, or Bangladesh but who lives in another country.
- ASS: [noun]a donkey.
- SAE: [noun]abbreviation for stamped addressed envelope or self-addressed envelope: an envelope with a stamp and your name and address on it that you send inside another envelope to an organization when you want a reply.
- SIDES: [noun]a flat outer surface of an object, especially one that is not the top, the bottom, the front, or the back.
- EDS: [noun]abbreviation for erectile dysfunction.
- SAD: [adjective]unhappy or sorry.
- IDEAS: [noun]a suggestion or plan for doing something.
- IDS: [noun]in psychoanalysis, the deepest part of the unconscious mind that represents the most basic natural human needs and emotions such as hunger, anger, and the wish for pleasure.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their knowledge of words and word-forming skills to create as many words as possible from the letters given.
Players are given a set of letters and must use their word-forming abilities to create valid words by sliding the letters around the game board in any direction.
After a word is created, it will disappear from the board and the player will be rewarded with points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
To paraphrase, Wordscapes level 881 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to solve.
With patience and a focus on finding common patterns, you can use resources like dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, being patient, and staying positive, you can master this level.
By using the advice and strategies in this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
With your new strategy and tips, give level 882 a try on your own!
Best of luck!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.