Are you stuck on level 901 and need some advice on how to progress?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the ultimate cheat for passing Wordscapes level 901 right here!
This guide to Wordscapes Level 901 will help you earn all three stars, with comprehensive information and tips.
Let’s quickly preview the answers for Wordscapes level 901:
To complete Wordscapes level 901 [Haze 5, Field], players must use the letters I, R, N, E, C, P to make the words: PIER, NICE, NICER, RICE, PRICE, PRINCE, REIN, RIPE, EPIC, RIPEN, PINE.
This guide is designed to help both experienced Wordscapes players and newcomers, providing all the necessary information for success.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 901 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s jump in!
Wordscapes Level 901 [Haze 5, Field]
Wordscapes level 901 presents a formidable challenge that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving abilities to the test.
The goal of this level is for players to use the letters I, R, N, E, C, P on the board to create as many words as possible.
The secret to passing is to spell all the words correctly.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 901 Answers
To beat Wordscapes level 901, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
PIER, NICE, NICER, RICE, PRICE, PRINCE, REIN, RIPE, EPIC, RIPEN, PINE
Apart from that, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
CRINE, CIRE, ERIC, ICER, PEIN, REC, PEC, CRIP, REP, REN, PRE, CRIPE, NEP, PER, PERC, PIN, NIP, PIRN, RIP, PIC, NIE, REI, PIE, RINE, RIN, PERI, PENI, CINE, PIR, IRE, REPIN, ERN, PERN, ICE, PEN, PINCER, CEP, PICE
As mentioned before, the target words for level 901 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Continuing on, let’s examine the meanings of each:
- PIER: [noun]a long structure sticking out from the land over the sea, where people can walk or large boats can be tied, sometimes with restaurants and places of entertainment on it.
- NICE: [adjective]pleasant, enjoyable, or satisfactory.
- NICER: [adjective]pleasant, enjoyable, or satisfactory.
- RICE: [noun]the small seeds of a particular type of grass, cooked, and eaten as food.
- PRICE: [noun]the amount of money for which something is sold.
- PRINCE: [noun]an important male member of a royal family, especially a son or grandson of the king or queen.
- REIN: [noun]a long, thin piece of material, especially leather, that helps you to control and direct a horse.
- RIPE: [adjective](of fruit or crops) completely developed and ready to be collected or eaten.
- EPIC: [noun]a film, poem, or book that is long and contains a lot of action, usually dealing with a historical subject.
- RIPEN: [adjective](of fruit or crops) completely developed and ready to be collected or eaten.
- PINE: [noun]an evergreen tree (= one that never loses its leaves) that grows in cooler areas of the world.
- ICER: [noun]a substance for removing ice.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- PIN: [noun]a small thin piece of metal with a point at one end, especially used for temporarily holding pieces of cloth together.
- NIP: [verb]to go somewhere quickly or be somewhere for only a short time.
- RIP: [verb]to pull apart; to tear or be torn violently and quickly.
- PIC: [noun]a photograph.
- PIE: [noun]a type of food made with meat, vegetables, or fruit covered in pastry and baked.
- PERI: [noun]a type of red chilli used for giving food a spicy taste.
- IRE: [noun]anger.
- ICE: [noun]water that has frozen and become solid, or pieces of this.
- PEN: [noun]a long, thin object used for writing or drawing with ink.
- PINCER: [noun]one of a pair of curved claws of an animal such as a crab.
- CEP: [noun]a rare inherited (= passed on from one of your parents) disease in which the body cannot process some parts of the blood properly.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a fun and challenging game that tests players’ ability to form words using the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is completed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will be awarded points according to the length of the word, with longer words worth more points.
Ultimately, Wordscapes level 901 may present a challenge, but it is not impossible to overcome.
By using a strategic approach, looking for clues, and utilizing dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the effort, remaining patient, and keeping a positive attitude, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Elevate To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 902 a try solo!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.