Do you find yourself unable to progress past level 927?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 927 in our cheat guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 927 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a quick scan of the answers for Wordscapes level 927:
To complete Wordscapes level 927 [Soar 15, Field], players must use the letters I, A, M, C, N to make the words: MAN, ANIMA, MICA, MAIN, CAM, MANIA, MANIC, AIM, MANIAC, CAN.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
From the basics of the game to advanced tactics and techniques, this guide will provide you with everything you need to solve Wordscapes level 927 and continue to face bigger challenges.
Let’s roll up our sleeves!
Wordscapes Level 927 [Soar 15, Field]
Wordscapes level 927 is a tough level that will require players to use their knowledge of words and their ability to solve problems.
In this level, players are required to use the letters I, A, M, C, N on the board to form as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 927 Answers
In Wordscapes level 927, players can follow this sequence to complete the target words and pass the level:
MAN, ANIMA, MICA, MAIN, CAM, MANIA, MANIC, AIM, MANIAC, CAN
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
AMIN, AMAIN, AIA, MAC, AMIA, ANI, CAIN, MIC, NAAM, MNA, AMA, ACAI, AMNIA, AMI, ANA, CAMA, MANI, MANA, MAA, AMNIC, NIM, CAMI, NAM, MINA, CAIMAN, CAA, AIN
As mentioned before, the target words for level 927 were presented, along with the additional words that can be created from the tray letters.
Next, let’s take a look at their meanings:
- MAN: [noun]an adult male human being.
- MICA: [noun]a natural substance like glass that breaks easily into thin layers and is not damaged by heat, often used in electrical equipment.
- MAIN: [adjective]larger, more important, or having more influence than others of the same type.
- CAM: [noun]a camera, especially a small digital camera placed somewhere in order to record what happens there.
- MANIA: [noun]a very strong interest in something that fills a person’s mind or uses up all their time.
- MANIC: [adjective]very excited or anxious (= worried and nervous) in a way that causes you to be very physically active.
- AIM: [noun]a result that your plans or actions are intended to achieve.
- MANIAC: [noun]a person who has a very strong interest in a particular activity.
- CAN: [modal verb]to be able to.
- MAC: [noun]a waterproof coat (= one that does not allow rain to pass through).
- MIC: [noun]informal for microphone.
- AMA: [noun]abbreviation for the American Medical Association: a professional organization in the US that supports doctors and works to improve public health.
- ACAI: [noun]a small, round, dark purple fruit from a type of palm tree that grows in Brazil, that people believe is good for their health.
- AMNIA: plural of amnion specialized.
- MANI: [noun]an occasion when someone has both a manicure (= a beauty treatment for the hands and fingernails) and a pedicure (= a beauty treatment for the feet and toenails).
- CAMI: [noun]short for camisole : a light piece of women’s clothing for the top half of the body, sometimes worn as underwear, with thin straps that go over the shoulders.
- CAIMAN: [noun]another spelling of cayman.
- CAA: [noun]abbreviation for the Civil Aviation Authority: in the UK, the organization chosen by the government that is responsible for planes, airports, passenger safety, etc..
- AIN: short form of am not, is not, are not, has not, or have not.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes is a popular word game that challenges players to create as many words as they can using the letters given to them.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Upon forming a word, it will be removed from the game board and the player will be awarded points based on the length of the word, with longer words being worth more points.
All things considered, Wordscapes level 927 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to complete.
With careful planning and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can increase your chances of success and complete the level to earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the time, being patient, and maintaining a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the guidance of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the tips and strategies outlined.
Ascend To The Next Level
Having learned a step-by-step strategy and some helpful tips, give level 928 a try solo!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.