Is anyone else stuck on level 942 and can’t seem to find a solution?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 942 in our cheat guide!
With this guide, you can easily complete Wordscapes Level 942 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 942:
To complete Wordscapes level 942 [Wind 14, Field], players must use the letters L, R, U, T, C, E to make the words: CUTE, CURL, CLUE, ULCER, CULT, CURT, CRUEL, TRUCE, CURE, CUTER, CULTURE, LUTE, RULE, LURE.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
We will cover everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, so you will have the skills to solve Wordscapes level 942 and take on even greater challenges.
Let’s get started!
Wordscapes Level 942 [Wind 14, Field]
Wordscapes level 942 is a challenging level that will require players to draw on their vocabulary and problem-solving abilities.
In this level, players must use the letters L, R, U, T, C, E provided on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This goal may be difficult, but with the right approach and a bit of luck, it’s attainable.
Wordscapes Level 942 Answers
In Wordscapes level 942, players can complete the goal words in the following order to pass the level:
CUTE, CURL, CLUE, ULCER, CULT, CURT, CRUEL, TRUCE, CURE, CUTER, CULTURE, LUTE, RULE, LURE
In addition, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the goal words:
CURULE, RELUCT, LET, ULU, ECRU, CERT, CUE, RET, ERUCT, TEC, CUR, URE, LEU, CUT, CUTLER, CEL, RUC, CELT, REC, CRUE, UTU, LUR, ULE, TEL, ECU, LUTER, CRU, TULE, RUT, CRUET, UTE, CURET, ELT, LUCE, LUCRE, RECUT, RUE, CULET, TRUE
In the previous section, the target words for level 942 were presented, along with the additional words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Next, let’s delve into the definitions of each:
- CUTE: [adjective](especially of something or someone small or young) pleasant and attractive.
- CURL: [noun]a piece of hair that grows or has been formed into a curving shape, or something that is the same shape as this.
- CLUE: [noun]a sign or some information that helps you to find the answer to a problem, question, or mystery.
- ULCER: [noun]a break in the skin, or on the surface of an organ inside the body, that does not heal naturally.
- CULT: [noun]a religious group, often living together, whose beliefs are considered extreme or strange by many people.
- CURT: [adjective]If someone’s manner or speech is curt, it is rude as a result of being very quick.
- CRUEL: [adjective]extremely unkind and unpleasant and causing pain to people or animals intentionally.
- TRUCE: [noun]a short interruption in a war or argument, or an agreement to stop fighting or arguing for a period of time.
- CURE: [verb]to make someone with an illness healthy again.
- CUTER: [adjective](especially of something or someone small or young) pleasant and attractive.
- CULTURE: [noun]the way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time.
- LUTE: [noun]a musical instrument that has a body with a round back and a flat top, a long neck, and strings that are played with the fingers.
- RULE: [noun]an accepted principle or instruction that states the way things are or should be done, and tells you what you are allowed or are not allowed to do.
- LURE: [noun]the quality or power that something or someone has that makes it, him, or her attractive.
- LET: [verb]to allow something to happen or someone to do something by not doing anything to stop an action or by giving your permission.
- ECRU: [noun]a pale brown or cream colour.
- CERT: [noun]If someone or something is a cert for something or to do something, he, she, or it is certain to get it or do it.
- CUE: [noun]a word or action in a play or film that is used as a signal by a performer to begin saying or doing something.
- CUR: [noun]a mongrel (= dog of mixed type), especially one that is frightening or fierce.
- CUT: [verb]to break the surface of something, or to divide or make something smaller, using a sharp tool, especially a knife.
- CELT: [noun]a person belonging to a people from western Europe who came to live in ancient Britain before the Romans.
- REC: [noun]short for recreation ground : a piece of publicly owned land used for sports and games.
- TEL: [noun]written abbreviation for telephone number.
- ECU: [noun]abbreviation for European Currency Unit: the previous official unit of money used in the European Union, replaced by the euro in 1999.
- RUT: [noun]a deep, narrow mark made in soft ground especially by a wheel.
- CRUET: [noun]a container that holds smaller containers of salt and pepper, etc., used when having a meal.
- UTE: [noun]a pick-up truck (= a small vehicle with an open part at the back in which goods can be carried).
- ELT: [noun]abbreviation for English Language Teaching: the teaching of English to speakers of other languages.
- LUCRE: [noun]money or profit.
- RECUT: [verb]to cut something with a knife or other sharp object again.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- TRUE: [adjective](especially of facts or statements) right and not wrong; correct.
These meanings are borrowed from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
When a word is made, it will vanish from the game board and the player will score points based on the word’s length, with longer words yielding more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 942 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
With patience, attention to detail, and the help of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By putting in the work, maintaining patience, and having a positive outlook, you can master this level.
With the help of this guide, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars by following the advice and strategies offered.
Elevate To The Next Level
Armed with a step-by-step strategy and some valuable hints, take on level 943 independently!
I’m rooting for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.