Has anyone else been stuck on level 949 and can’t figure out how to get past it?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 949 cheat guide!
This guide will provide you with all the information and tips you need to conquer Wordscapes Level 949 and earn all three stars.
Let’s briefly review the answers for Wordscapes level 949:
To complete Wordscapes level 949 [Amber 5, Field], players must use the letters S, E, U, O, L, F to make the words: FOUL, FOES, LOUSE, SELF, FUSE, SOUL, SOUFFLE.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
From the basics of the game to advanced strategies and tips, this guide will give you the knowledge you need to solve Wordscapes level 949 and tackle even tougher challenges.
Let’s jump right in!
Wordscapes Level 949 [Amber 5, Field]
Wordscapes level 949 is a challenging level that will put players’ vocabulary and problem-solving skills to the test.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters S, E, U, O, L, F on the board to make as many words as possible.
To earn all three stars in this level, players must form more words.
It’s not going to be easy, but with the right plan and a bit of luck, this goal can be attained.
Wordscapes Level 949 Answers
In Wordscapes level 949, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
FOUL, FOES, LOUSE, SELF, FUSE, SOUL, SOUFFLE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the goal words:
FEU, SEL, FUEL, FLUS, FOU, SOU, SLOE, FLUES, ELF, LUFFS, LUFF, EFF, LEU, OFFS, LES, OUS, EFFS, FUSEL, FLU, UFO, UFOS, OUSEL, SLUE, SOL, FOUS, OES, EFS, SULFO, OSE, LOU, FLOES, SLUFF, USE, ULES, FUELS, OLES, ELS, LOUS, ULE, LOSE, SOLE, FEUS, FES, FOULS, FLUE, FOULE, SUE, FLOE, OLE, ELFS, OFF, LUES, FOE, LOS
As described earlier, the goal words for level 949 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be created from the tray letters.
Moving forward, let’s investigate the definitions of each:
- FOUL: [adjective]extremely unpleasant.
- FOES: [noun]an enemy.
- LOUSE: [noun]a very small insect that lives on the bodies or in the hair of people and animals.
- SELF: [noun]the set of someone’s characteristics, such as personality and ability, that are not physical and make that person different from other people.
- FUSE: [noun]a small safety part in an electrical device or piece of machinery that causes it to stop working if the electric current is too high, and so prevents fires or other dangers.
- SOUL: [noun]the spiritual part of a person that some people believe continues to exist in some form after their body has died, or the part of a person that is not physical and experiences deep feelings and emotions.
- SOUFFLE: [noun]a light food that has a lot of air in it, is made mainly from eggs, and can be either sweet or savoury.
- FEU: [noun]abbreviation for forty foot equivalent unit: a unit for measuring goods transported on ships in containers (= very large metal boxes). One FEU is equal to 25 metric tons or 72 cubic metres..
- FUEL: [noun]a substance that is used to provide heat or power, usually by being burned.
- SOU: [noun]a very small amount of money.
- SLOE: [noun]a small, bluish-black fruit that tastes sour.
- FLUES: [noun]a pipe that leads from a fire or heater to the outside of a building, taking smoke, gases, or hot air away.
- ELF: [noun]an imaginary being, often like a small person with pointed ears, in popular stories.
- EFF: [verb]to swear, using words that are considered offensive.
- OFFS: [adverb]away from a place or position, especially the present place, position, or time.
- OUS: [suffix]added to nouns to form adjectives that refer to a quality or condition.
- UFO: [noun]abbreviation for unidentified flying object: an object seen in the sky that is thought to be a spacecraft from another planet.
- FLOES: [noun]a large area of ice floating in the sea.
- LOSE: [verb]to no longer have something because you do not know where it is.
- SOLE: [adjective]being one only; single.
- FLUE: [noun]a pipe that leads from a fire or heater to the outside of a building, taking smoke, gases, or hot air away.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- FLOE: [noun]a large area of ice floating in the sea.
The definitions of these words are from the reputable Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming abilities to construct as many words as possible from the letters provided.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is formed, it will be erased from the game board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In summary, Wordscapes level 949 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to conquer.
With careful thought and the use of dictionaries and word lists, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
Using the tips and strategies provided in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Promote To The Next Level
Now that you have a detailed plan and some helpful advice, give level 950 a shot by yourself!
I hope things go well for you!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.