Is anyone else stuck on level 961 and need some tips on how to beat it?
Don’t worry–we’ve got the perfect solution for Wordscapes level 961 in this cheat guide!
Our guide will show you how to complete Wordscapes Level 961 and earn all three stars.
Let’s take a brief look at the answers for Wordscapes level 961:
To complete Wordscapes level 961 [Calm 1, Lake], players must use the letters H, L, C, K, E, U to make the words: LUCK, CHUCK, CHUCKLE, CHECK, CLUE, CLUCK, HULK.
Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Wordscapes player or just starting out, this guide will provide you with everything you need to be successful.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 961 and move on to bigger challenges.
Wordscapes Level 961 [Calm 1, Lake]
Wordscapes level 961 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The challenge in this level is to use the letters H, L, C, K, E, U on the board to make as many words as possible.
In order to get all three stars on this level, players must make more words.
This is a challenging goal, but with the right strategy and a bit of luck, it can definitely be achieved.
Wordscapes Level 961 Answers
To pass Wordscapes level 961, players can use this order to finish the goal words:
LUCK, CHUCK, CHUCKLE, CHECK, CLUE, CLUCK, HULK
Besides that, the following words can also be formed from the provided letters, but are not part of the objective words:
KUE, ECH, LEU, LECH, LEKU, CEL, KUEH, HULE, HUE, EUK, UKE, CULCH, HUCKLE, HUCK, CLECK, LEUCH, ELK, ULE, CUE, CUKE, ECU, LEK, CHE, HECK, LUKE, LUCE
Earlier, the goal words for level 961 were introduced, as well as the bonus words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s explore what each of these words mean:
- LUCK: [noun]the force that causes things, especially good things, to happen to you by chance and not as a result of your own efforts or abilities.
- CHUCK: [verb]to throw something carelessly.
- CHUCKLE: [verb]to laugh quietly.
- CHECK: [verb]to make certain that something or someone is correct, safe, or suitable by examining it, him, or her quickly.
- CLUE: [noun]a sign or some information that helps you to find the answer to a problem, question, or mystery.
- CLUCK: [verb]to make the low, interrupted noise that a chicken makes.
- HULK: [noun]the body of an old ship, car, or very large piece of equipment that is broken and no longer used.
- LECH: [noun]informal for lecher disapproving.
- HUE: [noun](a degree of lightness, darkness, strength, etc. of) a colour.
- ELK: [noun]a large deer with brownish-red fur and large antlers (= horns like branches) that lives in the forests of North America.
- CUE: [noun]a word or action in a play or film that is used as a signal by a performer to begin saying or doing something.
- CUKE: [noun]short form of cucumber.
- ECU: [noun]abbreviation for European Currency Unit: the previous official unit of money used in the European Union, replaced by the euro in 1999.
- HECK: [exclamation]an expression of usually slight anger or surprise, or a way of adding force to a statement, question, etc..
These meanings come from the authoritative dictionary Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
Wordscapes tests players’ vocabulary and ability to form words by challenging them to create as many words as possible from a set of letters.
The objective of the game is to use your vocabulary skills to spell words out of a set of letters by sliding them up, down, left, right, or diagonally.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In essence, Wordscapes level 961 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to finish.
You can increase your chances of success by taking your time, looking for patterns, and using dictionaries and word lists to help you complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Through practice, perseverance, and a positive mindset, you can master this level.
By following the tips and strategies in this guide, you will successfully complete this level and earn all 3 stars.
Progress To The Next Stage
Now that you know a proven strategy and have some helpful hints, take on level 962 alone!
Go get ’em!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.