Is anyone else having trouble getting past level 968?
Don’t worry–welcome to the Wordscapes level 968 cheat guide!
In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the information and tips you need.
Let’s quickly examine the answers for Wordscapes level 968:
To complete Wordscapes level 968 [Calm 8, Lake], players must use the letters S, U, P, R, E to make the words: PUREE, SPUR, PEER, REUSE, PURSE, SEER, USER, RUSE, SURE, REPS, PERUSE, SEEP, SPREE, SUPER, PURE.
No matter if you’re a seasoned Wordscapes pro or just starting out, this guide will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
We will go over everything from the basics of the game to advanced strategies and techniques, giving you the ability to solve Wordscapes level 968 and move on to bigger challenges.
Let’s take the plunge!
Wordscapes Level 968 [Calm 8, Lake]
Wordscapes level 968 presents a formidable challenge that will test players’ vocabulary and ability to solve problems.
The goal of this level is to make as many words as you can using the letters S, U, P, R, E on the board.
Players must make additional words to earn all three stars.
This may seem like a tough objective, but with the right tactics and a little bit of luck, it can be accomplished.
Wordscapes Level 968 Answers
In Wordscapes level 968, players can follow this sequence to complete the objective words and pass the level.
PUREE, SPUR, PEER, REUSE, PURSE, SEER, USER, RUSE, SURE, REPS, PERUSE, SEEP, SPREE, SUPER, PURE
Additionally, the following words can be created from the given letters, but are not part of the target words:
PREES, URPS, URP, PURES, PURS, URES, PUS, PUREES, SUER, PREE, SEE, PEE, REP, PUR, RUPEE, ERE, RUE, PERE, PRE, ESE, PERSE, PERES, RUPEES, ERS, PEES, REE, RUES, RES, PES, SUPE, ERES, UPS, SERE, PER, SPUE, SUE, USE, PEERS, SUP, SPRUE, REES, PUER, SPEER, URE, SER, PRESE
As mentioned before, the goal words for level 968 were introduced, along with the extra words that can be formed from the tray letters.
Now, let’s examine the meanings of each of these words:
- PUREE: [verb]to make fruit or vegetables into a thick, smooth sauce by crushing them, usually in a machine.
- SPUR: [verb]to encourage an activity or development or make it happen faster.
- PEER: [verb]to look carefully or with difficulty.
- REUSE: [verb]to use something again.
- PURSE: [noun]a small container for money, usually used by a woman.
- SEER: [noun]a person who says he or she can see what will happen in the future.
- USER: [noun]someone who uses a product, machine, or service.
- RUSE: [noun]a trick intended to deceive someone.
- SURE: [adjective]certain; without any doubt.
- REPS: [noun]a sales rep.
- PERUSE: [verb]to read through something, especially in order to find the part you are interested in.
- SEEP: [verb]to move or spread slowly out of a hole or through something.
- SPREE: [noun]a short period of doing a particular, usually enjoyable, activity much more than is usual.
- SUPER: [adjective]excellent.
- PURE: [adjective]not mixed with anything else.
- PUS: [noun]thick, yellowish liquid that forms in and comes from an infected cut or injury in the body.
- PUREES: [verb]to make fruit or vegetables into a thick, smooth sauce by crushing them, usually in a machine.
- SEE: [verb]to be conscious of what is around you by using your eyes.
- PEE: [verb]informal for urinate.
- REP: [noun]a sales rep.
- RUPEE: [noun]the standard unit of money used in India, Pakistan, Mauritius, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and the Seychelles.
- ERE: [preposition]before.
- RUE: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- PRE: [prefix]before (a time or an event).
- ESE: [suffix]of a place, or the language spoken in a place.
- RUPEES: [noun]the standard unit of money used in India, Pakistan, Mauritius, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and the Seychelles.
- ERS: [exclamation]the sound that people often make when they pause in the middle of what they are saying or pause before they speak, often because they are deciding what to say.
- PEES: [verb]informal for urinate.
- RUES: [verb]to feel sorry about an event and wish it had not happened.
- RES: [noun]a very desirable residence (= a nice house or apartment).
- PES: [noun]the point where the tendons of three leg muscles attach to the tibia (= the large bone at the front of the lower leg).
- UPS: [adverb]towards a higher position; towards a higher value, number, or level.
- PER: [preposition]used when expressing rates, prices, or measurements to mean “for each”.
- SUE: [verb]to take legal action against a person or organization, especially by making a legal claim for money because of some harm that they have caused you.
- USE: [verb]to put something such as a tool, skill, or building to a particular purpose.
- PEERS: [verb]to look carefully or with difficulty.
- SUP: [verb]to drink or to eat.
- SPRUE: [noun]a condition where food is not absorbed into the body.
The definitions of these words are from the esteemed Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
What Is Wordscapes?
In Wordscapes, players must use their word-forming skills to create as many words as they can from the letters provided.
The game challenges players to use their spatial awareness and language skills to spell words by moving a set of letters in any direction on the game board.
Once a word is constructed, it will be erased from the board and the player will receive points based on the length of the word, with longer words earning more points.
In conclusion, Wordscapes level 968 may be difficult, but it is not impossible to succeed.
By being thorough, utilizing your resources, and looking for common patterns, you can successfully complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
By practicing, being patient, and having a positive attitude, you can master this level.
By following the advice and strategies in this guide, you can complete the level and earn all 3 stars.
Rise To The Next Level
With your new strategy and tips, give level 969 a try on your own!
You’ve got this!
I am a professional game testing engineer who loves crossword and charades puzzles. wordscapespro.com has recorded my experience playing the game, and you can find the answers, word definitions, and explanations for each level. I hope it is helpful to you and that you share it with people who need it.